• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please,help interprete this dream sir.
Good morning Pastor.
Dreamt last night where I was passing by a place, something crawled beside me, at first I didn't realize it was a snake till I took another look.
When I informed my mum, she tried killing it but it escaped.

It's called " monitoring 'serpentine ' spirit.
But thank God for your mother prayers over your life and/or spiritual intervention (such a living and strong woman),it's ceased now.

But pray the lord to locate it and it source of powers and destroy it completely. Ps 119,65 and 19.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thank you very much sir.

Good morning Pastor, please my friend had this dream:

In the dream, dad impregnated a woman,
she gave birth to a cute baby boy. I carried the boy and was playing with him, when all of a sudden he became aggressive and started removing his teeth. I was shocked that a few mins old baby has teeth.

I was trying to pet him and he held my hand firmly, I started begging him to release my hand and called my sister to come and carry him from my hands. It was just she and I that were there.

I woke up in a confused state after my sister collected him from me.

I see a bastard in your household either through your father or someone like a father within. Surely, this bastard will shake this household beyond measure and bring unprecedented chaos, trouble therein. Pray this doesn't come to pass lest the peace, joy and love you enjoy in your household become things of the past.

This bastard must not be born--he'll be an agent of the devil. This dream mustn't come to pass.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you very much sir.

Good morning Pastor, please I had this dream where I saw myself in my village compound, walking towards the kitchen and all of a sudden there was a heavy wind and rain.
I tried going back to the room but the wind was so fierce, when all of a sudden, something lifted me up. I was so scared and shouting in the dream.

That was when I was woken up.

I see a divine force catapulted you out of the room of foundational retrogression,struggle, failure..

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning Pastor, please help as I have been having dreams of death for one week now.

Firstly, it was seeing a known lady politician being laid in state for her funeral.

Secondly, it was seeing my immediately younger brother in our first former place of residence, not as he is now but the way he was in his younger age. He was coming out of the bedroom and had whitish stuff like powder on his face but as I moved closer and tried to touch him, he stepped back and mentioned a name I can't remember and told me the man is dead.

Lastly, last night, it was about a friend. One minute he is okay and the next was to receive shocking news about his death.

NB: endeavor to always number your dream if you don't want them ignored. Doing so makes your interpretation easy to understand. Do take note,and may the lord bless you as you do so.

Even though all your dreams are divided into three they are actually one : three in one.

In essence, I see death but quite unfortunate no specific person was mention but this may end up being someone you know or a relation. You shall pray : O you death hovering you shall not locate my household and everything therein ". Ps 19,8,24,65.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole