John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pls Help me out
Thank you sir for your Time and Efforts.
I read the article and I understood message.
If you noticed I don't have retrogressive dreams again bcos I HV made conscious efforts to do away with anything/Person causing It.

1ST Dream

I dreamt I was going on a road with a bike with someone and I noticed that the Bike was stopped by Police men and they asked that they searched my Our Bags.
We where much and they where doing stop and search All about .
I noticed my Bag contained Laptop and they said they wanted to Search it.After they did they said it contained contraband materials and it was like they siezed d bag and I went to meet them where they where sitted and told them I will report them to there Oga/Federal government.

2ND Dream

I dreamt a female friend visted my room with Pants.
1. Pray that you don't find yourself at loggerhead with the security agents, and most importantly, do not be found with too sensitive valuables or ungodly material be it on the road and/or around you.
In essence, you shall wage war against personalities, security personnel assigned to frustrate and oppress you

Pray this prayer lest it come to pass.

Ps 8,19,24 and 65.

2. I see the devil, spirit of fornication, lust knock at your door.
Meaning, I see unprecedented, great temptation before you. Be on alert, watch it.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole
Follow up to the 2nd Dream.

You warned me to Becareful with a female neighbor last Year subsequently.
And I HD reason to HV something in common with her bcos I was helping her for a Professional course.
And she started this lust/Fornication agenda but I didn't yield Repeatedly.Later she offered me food but I didn't eat d food and She gave me take away which I gave to my Dog.
After a while she started her normal routine again but I didn't Yield,After 3 weeks She now told me I didn't eat d food she gave to me but I lied to her that DAT was d food I ate that night.I played along.
She offered me food that day I told her I was not hungry that I HV eaten.
She later told me that I should not eat while comming the next day.
I told her I HV eaten and she confronted me that she told me not eat & I ate."She made d statement that she was looking at me like a small boy that doesnt knw anything but she didn't knw I wasn't a small boy.

DAT night I had d dream you interpreted above.
I prayed serious midnight after the Interpretation bcos I knew she was not an ordinary person.

1St dream

I dreamt a female friend was seriously angry with me.

After that dream I woke up and she called me and asked me see her.
But I HV bn playing along as if I don't knw as if anything was happening.

2ND dream

After communicating with her this morning.
I dreamt I was removing some object from my mouth and removing chewing gum.I noticed a man came to meet me and gave me a micro phone to speak and I spoke but I noticed that hall as some of my former school mates.

I knw it means my heaven something Is wrong with my heaven.

Should I cut off from the Lady Permanently bcos I HV tried to manage the situation maturely without reacting or affecting our friendship. Although I am limiting contact.
No. I didn't warned you, the LORD did :

(13-01-2018, 01:11 PM)Wealthy Wrote: Follow up to the 2nd Dream.

You warned me to Becareful with a female neighbor last Year subsequently.
And I HD reason to HV something in common with her bcos I was helping her for a Professional course.
And she started this lust/Fornication agenda but I didn't yield Repeatedly.Later she offered me food but I didn't eat d food and She gave me take away which I gave to my Dog.
After a while she started her normal routine again but I didn't Yield,After 3 weeks She now told me I didn't eat d food she gave to me but I lied to her that DAT was d food I ate that night.I played along.
She offered me food that day I told her I was not hungry that I HV eaten.
She later told me that I should not eat while comming the next day.
I told her I HV eaten and she confronted me that she told me not eat & I ate."She made d statement that she was looking at me like a small boy that doesnt knw anything but she didn't knw I wasn't a small boy.

DAT night I had d dream you interpreted above.
I prayed serious midnight after the Interpretation bcos I knew she was not an ordinary person.

1St dream

I dreamt a female friend was seriously angry with me.

After that dream I woke up and she called me and asked me see her.
But I HV bn playing along as if I don't knw as if anything was happening.

2ND dream

After communicating with her this morning.
I dreamt I was removing some object from my mouth and removing chewing gum.I noticed a man came to meet me and gave me a micro phone to speak and I spoke but I noticed that hall as some of my former school mates.

I knw it means my heaven something Is wrong with my heaven.

Should I cut off from the Lady Permanently bcos I HV tried to manage the situation maturely without reacting or affecting our friendship
. Although I am limiting contact.

Hmmmm...
I am seeing a marine agent here, sent from the kingdom of darkness to hijack your heaven and render you,your salvation powerless and useless before the finally strike you hard.

Are you still asking whether to cut her off or not,even after discovering that she's out for you, to destroy YOU?

Alright, I'll answer your question, taken from the holy bible, here, your answer :

2 Timothy 2:22-24 (CEV)
22 Run from temptations that capture young people. ...

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole
Good day sir,
I dreamt I entered inside a big building that looked like a school hostel.
A boy ushered me in and I entered the room and I saw boyz sleeping on there bunks and some of them had squatters. I was looking for space to sleep.

2ND Dream
I dreamt I saw my self with a secondary female classmates and I gave her money it was like they wanted to use it for something.I requested back for my money but she didn't give me.
Later I saw my self with a group of secondary school mates and we talking of how a lady almost rape me.

3RD Dream
I dreamt was been pursued by people/group of soldiers they where running after me.
But I called my junior bro to come with his people and rescue me.
Later I ran into the forest there where still running after me until I ran into the mouth of a Crocodile.

4TH Dream

l dreamt I visted a junior school and a car dropped me.
I saw a female teacher & I introduced my self but she knew me and said my complete name and I told her I wanted to see someone and she was taking me to the person.
1. Come out!!!

Decree this ; my body, spirit, soul and my heaven, inner man come out of that room of my past, retrogression and yesterday and take your place in my today, by fire, in the name of Jesus '. Ps 19,65,8 and 24.

2. This is a confirmation of your number one dream.

Decree this : Powers, retrogressive forces robbing me,my body and inflicting on my heaven of progress, let me go and die by fire

Add to the above :Ps 119.

3. You've become vulnerable, weak spiritual hence you running away. But the question is, what's making you beg for help when you could have confronted them, knowing that he that's in you is greater than you pursuers? What has rendered you helpless and vulnerable that you have to cry out for help, where is jesus in you, where is your faith and the name of Jesus on your lips? This is rather a time for sober reflection, a time to seek the lord to know the source of these weakness and what has rendered you powerless before your pursuers.

Ps 42,19,51 and 65, 24.

4. Even your name in well know in your past, room of retrogression. You see why the above prayer point is now Imperative? Something is wrong. You must find out what this is that's rendered you heaven powerless.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole