• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange exam result
1. ◄ Numbers 22:26- ►

Then the angel of the LORD moved on ahead and stood in a narrow place where there was no room to turn, either to the right or to the left. When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, it lay down under Balaam, and he was angry and beat it with his staff.Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and it said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"
Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now."
The donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?" "No," he said. Then the LORD opened Balaam's eyes, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the road with his sword drawn. So he bowed low and fell facedown. The angel of the LORD asked him, "Why have you beaten your donkey these three times? I have come here to oppose you because your path is a reckless one before me.
The donkey saw me and turned away from me these three times. If it had not turned away, I would certainly have killed you by now, but I would have spared it.".

You continue going to that church but your angel, the lord don't want you there!

In this parable, the driver is the donkey, you are it master, the owner.
I deliberately took the time to quote the above verse so that you can get the message clearly or relate with it. As your interpretation was taken there.

2. What a mysterious world!
The lord said, ' your aunty is a symbol of retrogression, failure to your life. She would sponsor, support and even spend her energy on whatever that moves your life backward, into your past. These, consciously or unconsciously but she's a symbol of retrogression to your life.

Be wise around her. Don't let her influence your decision or life lest she avail herself to set your life,destiny and prosperity on reverse.

Lastly, you must wage war against arrow of retrogression, and any power, person sponsoring your failure, and retrogression in your life.

Ps 119,91, 27 ,23 and 8.

Bless u

Good morning Pastor

1. I was in my former house.. Suddenly some people entered.. My mom said people from church have come.. I didn't know any of them but my Sister knew them.. One of the girls hugged me.. Then they asked where's is Demola.. I told them I was Demola but they said it not me.. I was shocked.. I went to front and was shouting I'm Demola.. I started jumping on everybody shoulder.. Suddenly I stepped on my Pastor's shoulder and my leg stained his clothe(he was on Suit) He just dusted the stain and didn't get mad at me..

2. I was still in that my former house we saw a snake(I think it was a python) we started chasing it but didn't get it at first but we were able to chase it into a hole and we closed the hole.. Then my mum called a man to come and kill the snake.. Immediately the man came he opened the hole.. I was sleeping on a mat outside with my siblings.. I woke them up but it was only my younger sister that answered I took her to the toilet and told her not to come out.. I went back outside and was watching the man kill the snake when the man opened up the hole the snake was very weak.. The man stabbed it with a stick but snake was very stubborn it didn't want to die, he stabbed it till it died..

Thank you very much Sir

Two in one dream.

I see an evil agent, serpent assigned to demote your grace,disgrace and inflict you with retrogression both spiritual and physical disgraced,caught and destroyed.

Congratulations!

Bless u

Good morning Pastor

1. I can't remember this dream from the beginning but I was running someone was chasing me and my junior brother we ran and ran we then go to one house looks like we rented the house the neighbors greeted us.. We ran inside and closed the door my brother brought out biscuit opened it and we started eating and I had another snack in my pocket we also shared it.

2. Looks like someone was pursuing me here too.. I ran to Kudirat Abiola Estate very close to my house looks like my mom sent me to go and see her friend.. When I got there I noticed there was no security (normally there was always guards at the gate) I also noticed the fence was shattered the gate was on the floor looked like a bomb blast.. I entered and tried to locate my Mom's friend place the whole place looked like a hostel.. I saw common room and quickly entered (looks like I was still running from someone) I saw a boy and his face looked familiar i asked his for if he knew that my mom's friend and he said Yes.. He showed me the way to her shop.. I went there and saw her and she told me she was looking for plantain that is about to spoil.. She said she wanted to mash it( she called it one name I can't remember) we started asking around but everybody selling plantain had only fresh one..

3. I was going home at night I was at the junction (looks like it was illegal to cross until we were told to.. lastma was everywhere) I saw one aboki selling suya and I watched him and carried one big suya and crossed and started running with the suya in my hand.. All eyes was on me when I was running.. There was a man on bike that looked at me and said something..

I can't recall most of the dreams but I know there are still more I dreamt of last night.. I'll try and remember them

Thank you very much Sir..

1/2. Wage war against the spirit of fear and weariness. With/read Ps 91,23, 7times separately for the prayer.

3. ◄ Genesis 4:7 ►
You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master."

For, if you way is pure you shall have nothing to fear. Therefore, desist from any/such activities that puts you in trouble and bring about pub shame to you and your household. You shall also wage war against the spirit of greed and manipulation against you true self.

Ps 42,19 and 8.

Bless u

Good afternoon Pastor..

1. There's this my close friend(course mate at school) he left school last semester and traveled to U.S to continue his educat.. In my dream he called me and told me to meet him at one junction very close to school.. I was shocked cos he wasn't in Nigeria.. When I got to where he was he had already called one of my course mate and that one had already answered him before I got there.. I can recall the whole dream Sir..

2. I had a dream I saw F in one of my exam scripts( We just started exams on Tuesday)

Thank you very much Sir..

1. The lord shall cause that boy to remember you for good and thought of helping,supporting,and connecting with you shall be conceived but pray that on the day when the lord shall want to fulfill this you won't be found wanting and none shall take your place. Fast,fast and pray over this lest somebody take your place and/or hijack your destiny helper from you. Ps 8,24,19 and 119. Lastly, also pray the lord should strike destroy whatever,whoever want to take that day away from you,and their source of powers..

2. That wasn't a dream but what the heaven saw in one of your papers. You are so blessed to know beforehand and have often have the lord speak to all of you all of the things to come..

In essence, you shall wage war against " F " in your papers, work/read hard too(leave no room for laziness, it's not always prayers all the time), and most importantly, before each paper read Ps 19,7times. But before that your prayers shall be done with the same 19, you read 19times.

Bless u

Thank you very much Sir.. Means I'll read psalm 19.. 7 times before each paper and 19 times after the paper

Ps 19,19 times before or anytime you choose.
And Ps 19,7times before each paper.

Mind you, the most important is Ps 19,19times.

Bless u

Your account has been suspended for breaking the rule :

http://dreamstorchlight.org/showthread.php?tid=1150

Bless you.