John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange exam result
Good morning Pastor

1. I was at my old church and I was sent to buy fuel then I saw two of my old church friends(timi and lolade) and they started following me to the filling station. When we got back to church I found out the whole church was looking for the girl(lolade).

2. I was at home and I saw my mum wearing my cap and she told me shebi I told her I didn't have cap. I then told her maybe it's my second cap.

3. I was at school and they have released our result and in the results there was mass failure in maths and a bit in technical drawing.
Thank you very much Sir.
1. Wage war against implication and infliction of spiritual retrogression.

2. I see a new strong bond and love between you and your mother.

3. Indeed, many shall fail as I see mass failure/disappointment but pray,pray and pray for uncommon favour so that you may not be among them.

Psalm 19,121:1-2,8,27 and 1.

Bless u
Good morning Pastor
1. I was at my old school and they were having a function then suddenly one of the teachers started chasing us with cane I ran for a while and told him I was an old student he asked for my name and left me. I started walking to the admin building I saw another teacher I knew and greeted him. I started walking towards the back, I saw a man standing and he told me to come right away but I ignored then he started coming towards me with a weapon I couldn't recall but I wasn't scared.. I was like who is this one and I charged at him trying to overpower him but he was a bit strong then I dragged him to the teachers I saw earlier one was already sleeping I woke him and called the other one. We started beating the man.

2. In reality last week when I got to school and my mom called me and asked if I took any money that she was looking for the money it was over 20k.. I knew nothing about it so I told her to call my other siblings since we were at home together before I left.
In my dream I saw myself at home and there was no light in only our compound but there was light in the surrounding. I entered the house and started looking for the money and I found it under the bed and gave her then took N500 from it. She was happy and said she didn't know it was 10k the woman borrowed her, she called the person she borrowed it from that she just found the money..

Sir I've noticed that anytime I get to school I don't dream as I often do while at home.

Thank you very much for your care and support Sir. God Bless you Sir
1. ◄ Micah 5:9 ►
Your hand will be lifted up in triumph over your enemies, and all your foes will be destroyed.

I see confrontation with arrow & strong man of retrogression.
But I see you defeat and disgraced it.
But be warned, desist from anything that draw both your spiritual and physical life backward.

Congrats.

2. The money isn't lost but I see manipulation(darkness covering it) and confusion as it's somewhere safe but in the dark. But the lord will vindicate you soon and you will be honour for being honest. But don't be tempted if you are the first to locate the money.

• That's because when you are in school there is so much distraction around you and are not spiritually,prayer fully committed while in school that is why.

Therefore, if you want to draw the lord close and hear from him fix these and create a space for God in your life as much as you would when you are home.

Read Joel 2:28, psalm 8, 19 and 27. For restoration and to hear from God while at school. But note that the above procedure/instructions is more important that the bible reading.

Bless u
Good morning Pastor

1. I saw uncle Femi(my mum's cousin) he went into mummy room and took the money mummy was looking for and told us he wasn't going to give us, immediately I knelt down and held his leg and told him did he know what mummy went through before she got the money he looked at me and returned the money. It's either he didn't give us everything or he gave us more I can't really recall.

2. I was going home and one woman selling provision beside us called me my spirit was telling me not to answer and i didn't.. when I got home she sent one of her kids that was looking like a dwarf to our house he knocked and when I opened he tried to force himself into my house which I resisted and he left.. Another one came he had hunchback he knocked and I opened but didn't allow him enter and he dropped some money on our entrance under the door I started praying and my mum kicked the money forward and went outside i followed her and we saw people going to the mosque beside my house looks like that woman was there too. My mum saw one man on suit and she called him and started to explain what was happened he then took her to the last house in our compound..

3. I was at the pipeline no too far from my house with my mum.. we were trying to cross a big gutter with stick staircase we were carrying something but I can't remember but it was very difficult to cross.. looks like thieves were robbing there.

4. A spirit was chasing me and the chase was very scary.. I managed to bargain with it. I can't believe remember what we bargained but the dream is still very long I'm trying to remember..

Thanks you very much Sir.
1. I don't know how but here is what the lord has to say : for your sake and the sake of your pleading/prayer I shall recover recover/replenish the lost money.

2. There is one wicked in your neighbourhood/environment. Infact,she's quite close to your house,and it's the exact or similar location you were taking to in the dream she lives.

I see an attempt attack,invasion and devourers and territorial powers striving hard to invade you and your family but the lord shall disgrace and frustrate them, but once again? For your sake.

3. Yes, the above(no.2) was an attempt to inflict/attack your mother/family with the spirit of devourer hence the third dream.
Therefore, I see the demon and arrow of devourer/spiritual robber but the lord has,once again, for your sake? Cause your foots be stall so that you and your mother/family may be spare from invasion/attack of spiritual robber/devourers of blessing.

Praise God!

4. Thou shall not bargain with the enemies/devil.
This goes to show that your faith and spiritual life and warfare prayers needs improvement.

Visit " spiritual click" thread. There is a video there do download it and watch it from a-z. What you need is there for your spiritual growth.

Prayer point :

• I refuse to bargain with my enemies, the devil o God arise and empower me to destroy them.

•. Oh lord my father tell me what to do to upgrade my spiritual life and overcome my enemies.

• I refuse to tremble and beg before my enemies, I possess spiritual power to dismantle them o lord increase my fire.

•Power of deminion and victory over my enemies,kingdom of darkness possess my body,spirit and soul by fire.

Psalm 8,24, 42 and 23.

Bless u
Good afternoon Pastor
1. I was at school and living in the hostel (in reality I stay outside campus with one of my aunties living close to my school) In the dream one of my cousins came to visit me I tried to avoid him but he later saw me and followed me to my room. We started talking and I told him I wanted to go and get something.. he followed me and when we got there I bought milk and Milo he paid for it after paying it seems he was owing the people in the shop N30 before.. The were abusing him to pay his debt I got angry and removed N30 from my pocket and gave them but they didn't want to collect from me I then threw the money on the floor and we left as we were going he told me he didn't know I could do something but I can't remember what he said there.

2. In reality there's this my uncles wife we call grandma she's about 75 now rumours has it that she's a witch and she living here with my aunty(her daughter) my aunty also knows she's a witch and it seems my aunty sent her away few months ago but now she's back but they don't fight as they use to do before I don't know what happened between them.

During the time I was screening for my admission the screening was not suppose to take more than a day took me almost a month I was having issues with my documents but I screened the day I had a dream I saw grandma monitoring me with a mirror in a room I saw the mirror and saw her face was on it and I broke it. I had other dreams of her pursuing me..

Now she's back normally before she does not cook for us but now she does and we all eat it including my aunty and her children and my mum have told me not to eat any food she prepares. I don't think I have any choice now Sir since she now cooks most of the food we eat. I know she hates me cos my cousin once told me she told him to be careful of me that they have given me something at school and I'm now doing like a mad person she also told him I'm a cultist I was very shocked cos I've never offended her before and she even gives me money sometimes.

I also noticed that anytime she around I don't dream very well again and I forget my dreams easily.

Thank you very much. God Bless you Sir.
1. Hold no grudge against your cousin for the lord say s/her isn't the enemy you imagine/thought but a friend in need and indeed.

2. I am going to say this loud and clear, and this is because the lord had dealt with me and warned me strongly--allowing distraction and my sensitivity prevent me from ministering the way I ought to for the past two weeks now.

Your dream :

Quote:During the time I was screening for my admission the screening was not suppose to take more than a day took me almost a month I was having issues with my documents but I screened the day I had a dream I saw grandma monitoring me with a mirror in a room I saw the mirror and saw her face was on it and I broke it. I had other dreams of her pursuing me..

Believe me you, son she's more than a witch.
Now whether she's a witch or not what the lord is saying here is that she possesses some evil and spiritual power. And yes, she's been monitoring and frustrating your life,success all this while.

She knew and knows your every moves. Having realised you've become a thorn in the flesh due to your spiritual re-awakening she resulted to fight you physically as well by badmouting you behind your back hence,i will quote you again :

Quote:I know she hates me cos my cousin once told me she told him to be careful of me that they have given me something at school and I'm now doing like a mad person she also told him I'm a cultist I was very shocked cos I've never offended her before and she even gives me money sometimes

As for the food issue?
It's better to avoid her food but if your can't or find yourself in a tight corner? Then you have two options :

• Each time she serves you, you shall take the food inside, read psalm 91,27 and mark 16:17-18.

• While you are at that, whatever God says matters.
Therefore, you shall henceforth draw the lord attention to this question and until the lord speaks..

Whatever the lord says? Whether it's convenient or not? You must obey.

Bless u
Thank you very much Pastor.
Good morning Pastor I just had this dream

I was at school in my class and we were making noise the lecturer teaching in the other class started banging our door so we'd stop but the noise continued the man then warned us and said if we don't stop he'd beat us but we didn't, the man told all of us to stand up and raise our hand I pretended like I was sleeping.. he started beating them giving them one lash.. we he got to me he didn't touch me.. After he left I saw dele one of my old secondary school friend in my class and he was crying I went to meet him but he was cold to me, I then asked him what happened and he said he heard I was a cultist from some guys.. I was very shocked I had to call one of my close friends and told him..
Thank you very much Sir.