John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my wife's dream
Tnx n God bless U Sir.
A sister's dream.
Her daughters fetched water and filled up every containers in the house,even sacks(normally sacks can't hold water) were filled with water and the sacks held the waters without leaking.
What a blessed child you have.

The lord has annointed those children to be a source of joy,happiness, blessing and fountain of hope, salvation to your home. Yes, those children would bring good tidings, joy and hope to you life,home.

Yes! Source of joy and laughter.

Congratulations.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole
Tnx n God bless u sir.
I was at the ATM to withdraw money.A guy withdrew and it was my turn,I inserted my card and entered #4000 as the amount to withdraw,and that was the entire money in the account but the ATM did not pay me,I then figured I can't withdraw everything from the account cos they will have to charge me for the SMS(alert) that will be sent to my phone so I will have to withdraw less.
Cry out against unseen forces limiting your heaven of blessing,your blessing.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole
Tnx a bunch Sir.
Can't remember much of the dream but I remember pushing for something(can't remember what now) from a guy(a billionaire in real life) but seems I wasn't getting it.His sister came and said that I am very qualified for it,she said I should commence immediately,congratulated me n said she was going to see the guy and talk to him.
I see your heaven opened for uncommon favor,financial acceleration,and great connection that will catapult you into a whole new level of prosperity,breakthrough.

Congratulations!

Bible ref/reading : Ps 19,1 and Isai60.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole
Tnx n God bless u Sir.