• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Explain.
Glorious Sunday brethrens.

What is the person or position of the sun according to the psalmist when he says in psalm 19 vs 4-6:

4. "...In them has he set a tabernacle for the sun.

5. Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices as a strong man to run a race.

6. Its going forth is from the end of the heaven, and its circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof." -(The King James 2000 Version)

Praise God!

The explanation of the quoted verses lie in the first verses. If you read verse 1 it says "and the firmament shows His handiwork", the firmament is literally the sky or what you see when you look up. So in other words the psalmist was glorifying the work of the Lord in creating the firmament, the day and night that no one can escape from (verse 2 and 3 and part of 4). He then says that in them (the firmament, day and night) He has set the tabernacle for the sun. Which means he has set a place where the sun dwells, and the sun is like a bridegroom coming out of its chamber (when it rises I guess), and also note he used the word "like" which means he was not saying the sun is the bridegroom, but sort of reminded him of a bridegroom when he saw it. and this particular thought concludes in verse 6 where he says there is nothing hidden from its heat. All in all its adoration of the Lord’s handiwork.

Well understood. Thanks nonop.

Pastor you interpreted a dream to one of our members here sometimes last week. There you said man has womb, it made me laugh though. But you could you shed more light on it please?

(18-09-2017, 09:02 AM)gracefilled Wrote: Pastor you interpreted a dream to one of our members here sometimes last week. There you said man has womb, it made me laugh though. But you could you shed more light on it please?

A man's reproduction system, ability to impregnate a woman/wife and/or spiritual,physical fruitfulness.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thanks for the explanation.

I just read someone else's dream interpretation here and want to know this...

The interpretation warns against engaging in spiritual warfare for oneself or someother person after sex with ones husband/wife.

My questions:

1. I thought sex was sacred between husband and wife?

2. Do couples have to time the time for sex?

3. Personally I engage in spiritual warfare whenever I pray. Now, if couples were to have sex in the midnight, do they have to just say other prayers without warfare and go to bed? And if it be they have said their prayers at anyother time, including spiritual warfare and the urge comes, do they deny eachother and surpress the urge?

(06-12-2017, 11:03 PM)gracefilled Wrote: I just read someone else's dream interpretation here and want to know this...

The interpretation warns against engaging in spiritual warfare for oneself or someother person after sex with ones husband/wife.

My questions:

1. I thought sex was sacred between husband and wife?

2. Do couples have to time the time for sex?

3. Personally I engage in spiritual warfare whenever I pray. Now, if couples were to have sex in the midnight, do they have to just say other prayers without warfare and go to bed? And if it be they have said their prayers at anyother time, including spiritual warfare and the urge comes, do they deny eachother and surpress the urge?

The answer to your questions isn't far fetched as it's better explained and clarified in the word (of God) itself. I quote :

1 Corinthians 7:5
Stop depriving one another, except by agreement for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Now, you must understand that sex is very important in marriage and sacred as you put it. And truly, God sees nothing wrong in it,praying before or after love making with you spouse, but engaging in intensive or powerful spiritual warfare,after sex or before? It's a No! No, not because it leaves you vulnerable but limit how much heaven you can possess and authority to fight. That's why the above bible verse, states : so that you may devote yourselves to prayers. Note that the word " Devote ' in this case means, fully committed, strong, prepared and most importantly, spiritual-minded. And have you wondered why most apostles especially Paul " saw or considered marriage as (his) weakness? That's why the bible verse above says ' you must agree with your spouse for the time being while you engage in such spiritual warfare especially if such warfare requires fast and prayer. But note that engaging in such spiritual journey and off sex without your spouse consent is consider useless and/or a fruitless effort.

There is so much battles between the flesh and the spirit but having sexual encounter with your spouse in marriage before powerful warfare prayer or deliverance doesn't make you a sinner,wrong but it limits how heaven you can reach and power you can possess, how much holy spirit can manifest itself in you,your spirit man.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thanks Sir, for the explanation.

When a dream interpretation says, for instance, night caterers' ATTACK ON ONES HOLINESS, what is it supposed to mean and what can such attack result to?

Thank you.