• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream update
1. You are the spiritual head of your family.
As, I see the lord using you to deliver your family from captivity of sin, affliction, infliction, evil/witchcraft manipulation,spiritual vulnerability and attack.

2. ◄ Psalm 127:1-2 ►
Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain-In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat-- for he grants sleep to those he loves.

The love,peace,harmony and happiness of your marriage is under going restoration,restructuring and under construction. You may have to endure for a short while until the building/LORD finishes.

Bless you.

Thank you sir. God bless you richly.

Happy Sunday sir. Trust you and your family are doing well.
Please help interpret my dream
1. My son who is 11 years old said to me and my husband that there is a rat in his shoes and the shoe was by the door so as my husband smashed the shoe the rat jumped out and escape through a gap under the door. We were thinking of how to seal the door.
2. I saw an old man with a crown on his head people were giving him alms (notes and coins)someone walked to him and ask him for help he gave the man a note(highest currency in his bowl) I was amazed at th old man's goodwill then I poured all my coins into the kings bowl
3.I and my husband was standing under a tree that had different fruits on the tree. We could easily pluck any fruit we want from the tree as our hand can reach them. So we plucked grapes from the tree and eat.hope to hear from you soon sir.

1. Thank you jesus. This is what I call all round victory and testimony.

In essence, it's called " witchcraft or evil agent". Truly, the enemy has invaded you marriage as a result of spiritual/physical loophole or vulnerable. But to God be all the glory I see the evil,witchcraft powers and agent exposed, disgraced and disposed now,and I see the loophole being destroy.

Praise God.

2. ◄ Luke 6:38 ►
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

This is a very strong message for you but more like a proverbial message.
The lord said, if that man as poor, homeless and helpless as he's understand the power and mystery of giving ,and despite his predicaments? How much more you that's not homeless, not poor neither a beggar nor one without future should adopt and embrace the cultivate the culture of giving, sowing unto God and blessing others?

The lord need your giving and want you to embrace it as he want to connect you to your heaven of harvest that will last a life time.

Halleluyahiii
What a faithful GOD.

3. Amazing! Amazing!! Amazing!!!
Bible ref : psalm 1.
It's called" garden of Eden,harvest or blessing ".

Finally, the lord has answered your family's prayers as I see your family established in the midst of unprecedented blessing such that will so overflowing and you will have many option.

This will be to much that you will have different options and plenty accompany with peace of mind and uncommon prosperity.

Halleluyahiii

This is going to be huge.

Bless you.

Thank you sir for the interpretation. I thank God for His mercies. To God be the glory. I will cultivate a giving habit henceforth.

Sir good afternoon, please help me interpret my dreams below
1. Saw a woman who is close to me on the ground with flies all around her, i was given a weapon to beat the flies to death but i was worried i was going to hurt her as the flies were like stuck to her so I didn't do it.

2. I and the same woman in (dream 1 ) was standing looking at a market i know very well
All of a sudden i noticed she didn't have shoes on and i had new ones so i offered to give her mine but she strongly refused to take it then i gave her my old shoes (in the physical i have given her this shoe because she liked it even though i have used them she didnt mind) she took it and wore it
3. I was in my present house and saw a mosquito in the hallway so i killed it and blood splattered.
4. I saw myself in my mums aunts environment there were different animals there, tiger, lions etc but they were harmless so she was complaining to me that my mum didn't let her have contact with us even though she helped her look after us when we young so I empathised with her and then I noticed a lovely watch on my wrist.
Hope to hear from you soon sir.

◄ Psalm 11:3 ►
If the foundations are destroyed, What can the righteous do?"

There is a limit to how far you can pray, help(yourself) or support anybody in his/her spiritual and physical predicaments-life except s/he repent,receive the lord wholeheartedly and seek the lord in truth and holiness.

What's life without jesus?

2. Indeed, the lord may be referring many but especially the woman above. You may be able to ease her suffering and help her abit in her spiritual/physical predicament but until she seek & accept the lord wholly,and then go to the root of her infliction and affliction your sacrifices/help won't last her but remains.

Once again, What's life without Jesus?

3. I see witchcraft power/agent : blood soaker,eaters of flesh. Sent into your home and life and against your health crushed.
Congratulations.
Keep this prayers and lifestyle up its really working and empowering you to crush your enemies and the kingdom of darkness.

I rejoice with you in jesus NAME.

4. Don't be deceived. Indeed, she's waged war and terrorised this family for many years but now that the lord has tamed and rendered the household enemies powerless she/it longs to have you around while it regain back it strength.

What a mysterious world!!

Be warned and wary around her. But be rest assured that you've conquered the household strongman/enemies.

Bless you.

Hallelujah to the king of kings!!!
He alone is worthy of our praises. God richly bless you sir. You are a great blessing to God's people.

Good afternoon sir. Sir please help me interpret the my dreams
1. I saw my husband trying to lay tile in my sisters kitchen, as I tried to enter the kitchen to see properly what he was doing but he just pushed me out as I got out I noticed the tile he bought to lay down just kind of melted (became bad) so he could not complete the work
2. I went to supermarket to buy some items so the staff members were demonstrating how to use one particular item which was a sophisticated mop ( not the normal mop) I was fascinated by it as it leaves the floor sparkling. The next thing I saw myself using the mop to clean my house my husband was trying to stop me. I noticed my brother was present in the room where I was using the mop he too was amazed at how the mop worked.

1. There is need for peace, love and harmony to reign in this marriage/family.
In essence, the lord strongly warned your hubby not to attempt to either cheat on you or disconnect with you(push you away) lest failure and frustration become is portion.

He needs you to be successful and prosper!

2. The lord want to,and using to restore the holiness, heaven, glory, blessing, peace, love,grace and prosperity of this marriage/family but, why is(the enemy using/manipulating) your hubby against you? Ofcourse, Because you are very close to victory.
Therefore, I want to employ and encourage you to be strong and not to allow your hubby recent but strange character to discourage or weigh you down.

Bless you.