John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream update
God is good. So true sir ...I am so grateful to God for your life and ministry. I see what God is using you to do it is amazing, just as the Lord strengthened Jeremiah so has He strengthed you. You and your family shall forever be known for signs and wonders in Jesus name .Amen
Good morning sir
Please kindly interpret my dreams 
1. I saw my husband and his pastor friend who also assist us in prayer, they were standing side by side but I notice the pastor dress smart with a beautiful tie on but I saw my husband  lie on the ground. It puzzled me as I thought they should be standing side by side as good friends

2. I saw my husbands  friend and his wife his wife. She was so aggressive. She was very reluctant when she was asked about her job. She was even bragging about how aggressive she was, so her husband was desperate for a solution so my husband said if she drink the water she will become calm so her husband tried severally until he was able to give her the water then she became calm so we were all happy for her. In the dream I noticed I was telling people this is my husbands best friend.
1. Your husband is living far below is potentials and glory.
Of what benefit is a man living under grace and a pastor friend with little or no impact on his glory,potential as a man both spiritual and physical?

2. ◄ Matthew 11:12 ►
From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

Daughter, the lord say, sometime to win or restore peace and harmony to your home and/or into the lives of your loved ones?..you have to apply both spiritual and physical force.

Bless you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • Godreignssupreme
Sir thank you for this interpretation God bless you. I read some announcement here some days ago about praying between 2am and 3am for answers to prayer. I did it with my husband and I have noticed that whenever we pray together he becomes wicked and unreasonable the next day. It has become a pattern now I dread praying with him. Please I need counselling on this. Hope to hear from you soon.
Do praise and worship together while you engage in war fare prayers alone for now.

But if the situation persist after 3 or more attempt with him? Do alone but pray for him often until his spiritual strength is restored.

Bless you.
Thank you sir God bless you richly. I will do as you have said.
Good morning sir
I trust you are doing well. We bless God.
Pls help me interpret my dreams. all had on different days
1. Our pastor and his wife and relative came to visit they were all in a room in my house, but I noticed the floor was dirty so I got a cloth and cleaned it but as I was cleaning the floor I was thinking is it proper what I doing(when guests come to your house they should finish their visit before the house is cleaned )
2. My husband for some days now has been screaming Jesus out of his sleep. 2 days ago he screamed out at about 2am I asked him about it he said thieves were about to break into the house
3. I had something that my mum gave me as a gift (like a mesh)my husband kept telling me to destroy it but I was making different excuses because I felt she was in the other room and will find out that I destroyed the gift. So my husband destroyed it and flushed it down the toilet immediately I felt different (relieved )and ran to urinate
Hope to hear from you soon
1. ◄ Deuteronomy 23:14 ►
For the LORD your God moves about in your camp to protect you and to deliver your enemies to you. Your camp must be holy, so that he will not see among you anything indecent and turn away from you.

The lord say, I am coming to visit your home and settle you must put your house in order lest I turn my back when I visit and realise that your house is not in order.

2. This is bad news to say the least.
Something terrible might or is about to befall this home as a result of your hubby disobedient to heed to the lord instructions and turn a new leaf.

But cheer up, this is because God is now fighting for you and want your hubby to repent or humble himself.

3. What a mysterious world!
But why are you afraid or easily intimidated by your mother even when your spirit doesn't agree with her decision and/or support for your marriage?

Daughter, you must fight this and stand your ground lest you use your own hand to invite both spiritual and physical trouble into your marriage/home and life.

Bless u
God bless you a million times sir. you are so right about the interpretations. over 6 years ago a night vigil was done in my house and I and my husband was prayed for personally in front of everyone and we were warned against pride. I try to keep that at the front of my mind and I see this in my husband and always try to remind him about the prophecy. sir is there anything else I can do?
as for my mother you are spot on. she didn't support the marriage and my husband knows my spirit don't agree with her ways, but i know there is manipulation going on.
Quote:God bless you a million times sir. you are so right about the interpretations. over 6 years ago a night vigil was done in my house and I and my husband was prayed for personally in front of everyone and we were warned against pride. I try to keep that at the front of my mind and I see this in my husband and always try to remind him about the prophecy. sir is there anything else I can do?
as for my mother you are spot on. she didn't support the marriage and my husband knows my spirit don't agree with her ways, but i know there is manipulation going on.

•There is little or nothing you can do than to plead on his behalf for forgiveness.

• Don't trust your mother with gift, your marriage or whatever way she pretend to support your marriage be it soon or later in the future. I repeat don't trust her until the lord says otherwise.

Bless u.