John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream update
Holy Spirit take control in Jesus name. Amen
Good evening Pastor.

1) I had a very fascinating dream, I was in the midst of doctors(wearing white), as I was looking I saw them treating each other. I was puzzled.

Thank you for reading Sir.
It's the lord that heals indeed, and truly, it's the lord that,is the greatest and real surgeon/doctor because even the ones on earth falls sick and needs healing/treatment-among themselves.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Praise God my healer, my deliverer. Hallelujahhhhhh!!!!
Good afternoon Pastor. I believe you are doing well to the glory of God. Hallelujahhhhhh!!!
Please sir I had this dream
1) I saw myself going somewhere but I was carrying my sons bike along, I tried to keep it somewhere but I thought it wasn’t safe and then it started to rain so I decided to go back home with the bike.
Thank you for reading sir.
The strength of a mother lies in the happiness of her son/children. But never fail to rebuke a child when he goes/does wrong, and don't inconvenience yourself, your comfort beyond measure just to please a child.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
So true sir. God bless you abundantly for all your effort. Amen