John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream update
Holy Spirit take control in Jesus name. Amen
Good evening Pastor.

1) I had a very fascinating dream, I was in the midst of doctors(wearing white), as I was looking I saw them treating each other. I was puzzled.

Thank you for reading Sir.
It's the lord that heals indeed, and truly, it's the lord that,is the greatest and real surgeon/doctor because even the ones on earth falls sick and needs healing/treatment-among themselves.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Praise God my healer, my deliverer. Hallelujahhhhhh!!!!
Good afternoon Pastor. I believe you are doing well to the glory of God. Hallelujahhhhhh!!!
Please sir I had this dream
1) I saw myself going somewhere but I was carrying my sons bike along, I tried to keep it somewhere but I thought it wasn’t safe and then it started to rain so I decided to go back home with the bike.
Thank you for reading sir.
The strength of a mother lies in the happiness of her son/children. But never fail to rebuke a child when he goes/does wrong, and don't inconvenience yourself, your comfort beyond measure just to please a child.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

So true sir. God bless you abundantly for all your effort. Amen
Good morning my Pastor I just remembered dream this that has reoccurred.
1) I see myself trying to buy very big meat pie to eat. I can’t remember if I ate it or not or if I even bought them.
•Pray for every hovering blessing to manifest.
• Wage war against witchcraft, night caterers manipulations.

Above all? It's all a manipulation aim to instill fear in you and cause you to lose your faith hence the need to cancel the dream and wage war against witchcraft, night caterers manipulations.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

My Pastor you are very correct sir
I will pray as instructed.