• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Day
Thank you Lord God for adding another year to my age. Join me brethrens in thanking Him and rejoice with me. May my little sacrifice of appreciation be acceptable to Him. May today mark a total turn-around in my spiritual life that I may live a fulfilled life in Christ and not come to Him empty-handed at the end. Amen. Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday, gracefilled! May you see more and more of the Lords power over your life, may he continue to change your story until His purpose for your life is fulfilled in Jesus name. Have a wonderful day!

Quote:Thank you Lord God for adding another year to my age. Join me brethrens in thanking Him and rejoice with me. May my little sacrifice of appreciation be acceptable to Him. May today mark a total turn-around in my spiritual life that I may live a fulfilled life in Christ and not come to Him empty-handed at the end. Amen. Happy birthday to me!

We all wish you happy Happy Birthday,gracefilled.

May the good Lord bless you.

Bless you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you pastor, thank you everyone.

Happy birthday to you. Wishing you more prosperous years ahead!!

Happy belated birthday sister!!!
Psalm 30:5
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Hope not too late.You shall live to see many of it in Christ Jesus. HBD!

Thank you Joy, God bless you.

Not late Pikk. Amen. Thanks and God bless you.

Hope I'm not too late Gracefilled, may God bless you&suprice you with an answer 2your prayers in Jesus Mighty name Amen