• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God of Mercy and Love.
Who knows before now, I might be picking dirts in the markets and wearing rags about. Who knows the condition frustration would have landed me in. If God had not been for me, if He hadn't shown me mercy and love, what shame and pain I would have been to my family. I shall tell of His mercies towards me! The Lord delivered me and restored my glory. I believe because I see a different me in my relationship with people. I am regarded and entrusted with certain things in my place of work. It was never so with me. I am friendly and rarely pissed off unlike the me I used to know. My mother would long have died and buried but Mercy said No!!! I cannot find the exact words but I know God is near to those who faithfully seek Him. Hidden things about me and my family are being revealed and solutions profered and God bringing His promises to fulfillment. Brethrens, this is just the begining. This God that has started with me and is still on my case, shall cause you to testify to greater things ONLY BELIEVE AND OBEY. Obey also the instructions of His prophet, do not delay and it shall be well with you. Peace of God to everyone.

Praise the Lord! I rejoice with you.

All thanks to God, nonop.

Hallelujah!!!
Thank u God for the life of ur children!!!!
Psalm 30:5
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Who am I that the Lord thinks of me. He has delivered and honoured me, I experience favour and His grace wherever I find myself. He has removed shame and inflictions from my family and caused the enemies to turn against oneanother. Indeed GOD IS GOOD, am a testimony.

Praise God!!!

I thank you Lord God for the life of your servant, Pastor Ebankole, for using him mightily in my family, in my life and in the lives of so many. Though I fall often than I rise, lose faith, hope and am afraid yet, you love me more. In my weakness and hopelessness you show yourself STRONG and FAITHFUL. Oh THANK YOU JESUS! But there is more that I desire: If knowing you brings about such peace and contentment, what would spending life forever with you feel like?
KEEP US STEADFAST OH LORD, and may no members of the Dreams Torchlight Ministry as well as your choosen ones all over the world be found missing among the saints in heaven. Amen!

Glorious Sunday brothers and sisters.

Glory 2Jesus, haleluya2God Almighty...

Lord who am I? But who am I that you think highly of me? A wretch like me! My cup runneth over, my mind filled with peace and rivers of joy run into my heart...Father I am filled with gratitude. One more thing Lord, extend more than you have done for me to all my brothers and sisters here. Hold one! God's children, I testified. You all will testify even more. I am a walking and living testimony! I call Him God of surprises, He who remembers the forgotten, He whose word is yes and amen, The living water, Great God, Covenant keeping God, The mighty deliverer, Our strenght in weakness, ever faithful God, the consuming fire, the Peace and Glory of His people, the All knowing, Mystery Himself, My all, My joyful tears...Father!

I appreciate the Living God for His numerous blessings in my family, my mother especially whom He keeps saving from arrows of death, infliction and affliction. For diverting arrows of untimely death constantly being fired against my family, for His grace that has sustained me in prayers. For directing my steps into finding this ministry, for the benefits I have received for being a part of this great ministry. For the life of pastor Bankole and for using him mightily in all situations to His glory. For His promises, deliverance and goodness in the lives of the members of this ministry. Again, for the grace to be a partaker in the existence and favours of this ministry. Lord, I am most grateful Lord! THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JESUS!

Am happy for you, Gracefilled. To God be all the glory!!