John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God of Mercy and Love.
Thank You Jesus for wonderful testimonies on this forum!!!
A friend of mine lost His phone and I took it to God, reminding Him of His assurance, promise of making me a blessing to people and of being favoured. I begged Him to extend the same favour and blessing to this friend of mine and that I surely will testify knowing, He will not fail me. Here am I, testifying as I promised to. My friend has got his phone, though am yet to get the details of how it happened but first, I must testify because my prayer has been answered; He got back his phone intact! Praise God!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like gracefilled's post:
  • Demmydaat, kunmius, mega
He never changes, never disappoints.
Today, I tried learning how to ride a bike but fell off it while struggling to control it. I sustained a little injury but it could have been worse, I could have ran into an oncoming vehicle or rode off the cliff nearby. I could have broken some bones while I tried to jump off. But I was able to fall flat on my tummy with the bike falling away from me.
Thanks to God who keeps his promises.
HE NEVER SLEEPS, HE NEVER SLUMBERS. HE IS GREAT, HE IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

Thank God with me brethrens!
[-] The following 2 users Like gracefilled's post:
  • ebankole, kunmius
God always protect His own. Praise God!!!