John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain
If I were you right now I would be singing for joy and put my house in order for the coming of this unstoppable (harvest of)......blessing.

Oh yes, it's so unstoppable and so powerful that you've been, severally assured and given many great signs in the physical and spiritual. Yes, the lord said, you'd feed many , many among your (evangelism team or)group , and being a generous person that you are,i also see you extend that same hand of love towards those in need around you.

Congratulations in advance !

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • essa
Amen. Thank God it means good. I pray for manifestation.

My mom's dreams

1.)She did 3days fasting and prayers and on the last night which was last night, she saw huge heap of flies at the center of our compound and went to look at what they are doing, and tried to chase them, but they refused to move, and she packed sand from the ground and threw it towards the sky, then sands fell back on the flies and the flies dispersed. Then she went into the house peeping through the window and saw a fowl came and scattered the heap that the flies formerly perched on, the fowl leveled the heap to the ground, and it became flat ground. And she woke up.

2.)The slept again and it's as if the dream continued and she saw that she was peeping through the window again and saw that an orange tree has grown where the heap of flies were, and filled with fruits that her hands can touch, she went there and wanted to pluck the fruits, all of a sudden sun started shining extremely bright that she couldn't even see clearly enough to pluck the orange because the sunlight was too much towards the tree, the she ran into the house and got umbrella, she protected her eyes and plucked one orange, but it was unripe, she took it inside and kept it, hoping to eat it when it's ripe.
What do these mean please?
1. Indeed, deliverance has taken place , took place in your life and household. Yes, whatever that was buried in your household or the soil of that land that's operating in form of devourers eaten up your blessing and stunting the growth of your financial life has finally been destroyed. And here is the result .....

2... For now, there shall be fruitfulness and the dry leaf shall become green and shall bear fruits for you now. Indeed, after the rajm come the sun, sunshine. The dark hours and sorrow has lasted for the night and now its a new dawn and new beginning both financially,likewise and otherwise.
Congratulations mama , but he warned, now that the lord has assured you of growth and financial open heaven you must wait for the right time, that is , be patient in faith and be expectant but don't be in a rush lest you harvest unripe blessing.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]