• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain
Thanks

Good evening sir.
In my dreams, I saw some women with new born babies, at first I saw one carried a new born baby wrapped and put on something like a platter, and coming out of somewhere that looks like the hospital where she had the baby, but the baby looks dead, I was wondering where she was taking the baby to next o saw another woman with new born baby again, but alive, coming out of same hospital, then I saw another again, up to 3.

A true divination of life's mystery ; many are fortunate but some are unfortunate. Meaning , it takes divine mercy of God and grace to be counted among the fortunate. So then, what's life without Jesus,God???

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good evening sir. We had a a day dry fasting and prayer recently at the place where I'm staying, the other people included are also young pastors, evangelists, etc, one of the people included in the prayer session said during the prayers he dosed off and saw in a dream a big pale of water, a hand holding something like a stick or pole was stirring the water in the pale, then he saw that I was angry and charging against the person stirring the water and also angry why the person is stirring the water.
What does this mean sir?

You were the center of attraction, the major threat against the powers of darkness during the prayer session or while the prayers was going on.

That is, your prayer was more powerful and your presence,holy anger was more fierce and of great threat against the kingdom of darkness. In a nutshell, that was exactly what happened when the battle was going on.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir

I just dosed off and dreamt that one of the young pastors that stay in the same place I am staying with other evangelists and pastors, I saw this one pastor telling another one that he is looking for a place to have sex with me, I was wondering in my mind that, for him to be saying so it means he has been having sex with his fiancee and for him to be able to open up to this other pastor like this, means they are all fornicating, I saw myself walking away and praying not to fall into such temptation.
Another scene I saw a tall man wearing completely blue clothes came out from near my room and went to stand near two of the young male pastors wearing same blue clothes, I was also wearing blue gown, I wanted to go join the males in blue, because it seem the tall one is someone that has helped me in the past. But I hesitated and said I will go greet him later.
What does this dream mean mean sir and the blue color.

The fact that you have something in common with those group of people ( evangelism,pastors) doesn't mean you shouldnt be careful or trust anybody. The common thing here ; the same outfit or color you wore with them. You hesitation signifies ; instinct warning or being careful.

Let me break it down ;

Many of them are holy without but behind close door? They wine and dine in sin and formication/adultery. And should you fail to be wary and extra vigilant ? You will be caught offguard and invaded without being prepared.

He warmed , trust nobody,be on alert and watch your back!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thanks sir.

Good afternoon sir.
I just had a dream now, and in the dream I saw I was with the group of people I'm staying with, we were preparing to go to church headquartres for worship or evangelism, I was dressed up, and others have washed their shoes and kept outside in preparations to go to the headquarters, one of the washed shoes looked like one I have on real life. Then I got up from where I sat, one of the females told me that excreta stained me, I wondered where it came from, and it seemed it's the second time, I complained how come, she said its from my body, I said its not possible, because I checked all around my body I was decently dressed and no holes in my clothes, so I said where would it have passed out from even though it came out of my body, then I got handkerchief, cleaned it off me and picked the one on the ground, then went to the back yard to dump it in a bin, by the bin I saw that the poop still stained the back of my right palm a bit and I was complaining and saying how come all these, and i kept cleaning it off with handkerchief, where I stood cleaning the excreta off my palm, I saw a soak away pit nearby, the female who told me that there is poo on me, I saw her with a long stick, she open a side of the pit and was using the long stick to stair inside the pit, I said Haa, what is this lady doing.?
Another scene I saw a boy and girl who stays with us here too, wearing same material, white material, I said oh this two used same material to sew, but the guy's cloth was torn on some parts, then he was crying and said whatever he did was for good, but now it has turned against him and he now has a bad name. Then I woke up .