John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain
Good morning pastor.

1.) In my dreams this early morning, I saw my elder brother (step brother), came to look for me where I'm staying presently, because since that attack few months ago I have not gone home and no one knows where I am except my mom, he came there and was saying so I have the guts not to be picking his calls, that they have been looking for my location, that it's a pastor that traced my location in a vision, the pastor he was talking about is a distant relative of ours, so he came to confirm if the location the pastor gave them is true, as he was going I saw he came through a bush path, and entered the compound through the fence that broke down at the backyard(but no part of the fence is broken down in real life), then I went to the people I'm staying with, telling them that my family has found my location, that I need protection.
Another scene I saw a friend from secondary school came with little children to greet me. This friend looks weird and not someone I would want to deal with these days, I knew the children as her relatives, I was saying they have grown up, then I woke up.

2.) I slept off again and dreamt, it seemed like night time, and I saw my roommate spraying insecticide in the room and focusing on my clothes that I hung on the hanger, she was opening the spaces and spraying the insecticides, I was staring at her, in my mind she was killing mosquitoes hiding there.
1. It's called " spiritual breach ".
Yes, I see breach through which you,your location can be located both spiritual and physical.

The broken fence represent the breach while the informant is someone within probably the source of the breach.

You must take this to God in prayers that " Every spiritual,physical informant, breach,monitoring persons,spirit,evil eyes,gethering and mirror trailing and closing on you must come to naught and be disgrace".

Ps 19,24,8,65,91,27,23.

2. You are indeed blessed to have such a person as your roommate as I see the lord's hand upon her exterminating witchcraft,blood suckers and household territorial powers/agents troubling your peace, your blood and life.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Thanks