Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain
Case settled!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Peace be upon you and the ministry.
Had a dream in the afternoon, I saw a white line in the sky, like a stroke of cloud, while I was inside my room in the dream, I was staring at the line then all of a sudden it started shooting like Christmas rockets towards the room where I was, then it blasted at the door like massive fire works (bright lights), I jumped up from the bed and wanted to run outside and another happened in front of the back door, I wondered what it was all about, if I am a target?, I ran to pick up my luggage if I can run away, then I saw in the sky one side very dark and another side very bright with fire burning close to it, I couldn't guess what's going on, I said maybe the world is coming to an end

Your walk with God,your life's journey so far, and spiritual journey has been a two edge sword namely; terrifying experiences and divine directions/experiences ; " light and darkness "

Here is what the lord said , until you learn and understand that there is no better way and no other ordained way to live or walk the journey of this world and salvation you may continue to live in fear,have no peace of mind,and run about even when there is nothing chasing you.

Bible ref ;

◄ 2 Timothy 1:7 ►
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

1.)I dreamt i was invited for a royal wedding, not meant for commoners to attend, I didn't have a good cloth to wear for it, I managed what I had to go for it, when I got there I was shy because my footwear was flat and ugly, meant for wearing to market or unimportant places, I went back home, looked for a very beautiful silver high heels footwear that I have, wore it and went back to the wedding place, a decently dressed young man came and held my hands for us to go to the wedding together as a couple, I hesitated a bit, as he was gisting with friends, I left him and went away to the wedding on my own, at the entrance of the location for the wedding I was worried that I won't be allowed in again, because soldiers were guarding the gate, and not everyone they allow in, but as I got there I wasn't even questioned, they just let me in, as I got in,
musicians were already singing praises for the bridegroom and maybe the bride too, but I didn't see the groom, saying those who rejected the groom has missed, they didn't know he is royal, I saw some people dressed as brides , some prominent men who wore all white attire got up for me to seat, some people who knew me were happy to see me there, two of my half sisters were there and said they want to analyse/criticize my outfit.

2.)my sister dreamt we were at home in a place we lived with my mom about 12yrs ago, then wind started as if it wants to rain, she ran out to pack clothes she washed, but the weather outside was so bright and sunny, so she wondered why the breeze was blowing like that, she looked up in the sky and saw one part that has the shadow of a man on top a horse, she started screaming that Jesus Christ is coming, she ran to call neighbors to see, people were afraid and screaming, the horse rider rode to and fro then formed into a flat material like a cloth, and started falling from the sky, people were running to go see where it will fall, my sister and myself just stood watching, then it fell in front of my mother's door and it was an ancient bible scroll, that has not been translated to English but remains in the original language it was written, also has songs on it in ancient language, people were afraid to touch it, I went there and picked it up, I could read it and and started singing the song, my sister tried to but she couldn't, but later she was able to sing it, we both were singing and she woke up

1. You represent the groom, and indeed you've been looked down upon,rebuked and rejected by many this is who you truly are ; a glorious one,a corner stone that once rejected and rebuked,a royal linage. But one who also looked down on herself and see herself unworthy of honor which is contrary to whom she truly is and how heaven sees her.

You must stop seeing yourself unworthy and or inglorious because you are glorious,worthy of honor,glory and mercy that God had bestowed.

2. The cloud has already gathered as the son of God descend soon upon the earth to judge every sinner and take his chosen ones with him. But for the main time he's given you his words and anointed you to tell the world he's here and on his way and there is no time anymore.

Go! You've received the world (essay) and I have also opened your eye( essa's sister) that you may near witness to this day and tell my word, the revelation to the world but not when you've not surrendered your life to me.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening pastor
My friend's dream
She saw in her dream that palm kernels was falling out of her legs, these palm kernels looks a bit chewed but not completely, then she blew her nose same thing fell out

Her life,soul and health are at stake here.
Yes, this is a terrible attack aim to incapacitate her life or render her lifeless through money ritual purpose.

She must embark on fasting and prayer against enemy of her soul and existence.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

May God almighty help his children. Thanks for the interpretation sir

Good morning pastor.

1.) In my dreams this early morning, I saw my elder brother (step brother), came to look for me where I'm staying presently, because since that attack few months ago I have not gone home and no one knows where I am except my mom, he came there and was saying so I have the guts not to be picking his calls, that they have been looking for my location, that it's a pastor that traced my location in a vision, the pastor he was talking about is a distant relative of ours, so he came to confirm if the location the pastor gave them is true, as he was going I saw he came through a bush path, and entered the compound through the fence that broke down at the backyard(but no part of the fence is broken down in real life), then I went to the people I'm staying with, telling them that my family has found my location, that I need protection.
Another scene I saw a friend from secondary school came with little children to greet me. This friend looks weird and not someone I would want to deal with these days, I knew the children as her relatives, I was saying they have grown up, then I woke up.

2.) I slept off again and dreamt, it seemed like night time, and I saw my roommate spraying insecticide in the room and focusing on my clothes that I hung on the hanger, she was opening the spaces and spraying the insecticides, I was staring at her, in my mind she was killing mosquitoes hiding there.

1. It's called " spiritual breach ".
Yes, I see breach through which you,your location can be located both spiritual and physical.

The broken fence represent the breach while the informant is someone within probably the source of the breach.

You must take this to God in prayers that " Every spiritual,physical informant, breach,monitoring persons,spirit,evil eyes,gethering and mirror trailing and closing on you must come to naught and be disgrace".

Ps 19,24,8,65,91,27,23.

2. You are indeed blessed to have such a person as your roommate as I see the lord's hand upon her exterminating witchcraft,blood suckers and household territorial powers/agents troubling your peace, your blood and life.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole