• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain
Glory be to God almighty

I saw myself in a place like a church service, a guy was by my side, 3 other guys were behind, one amongst the 3 behind was being a talkative, I think the other 2 were bored with his talk, after church service I started narrating to the guy by my side what the talkative one was saying to the other 2, I told him he said he used to attend this particular church we are in, he was surprised that during service, he must fall on the ground whenever the pastor is talking or praying , that he could no longer bear it, because he started becoming embarrassed and angry, so he left to go join another church to try and see if it's same thing that will happen with him there, I think he experienced same, I'm not too sure, he eventually had to return to this church, as I was narrating to this guy by me I was laughing so much, infact too much, I don't know why I was laughing like that, this church seem to be my church in real life, but looks fine and modern in the dream, real life it's is wooden church, then the service has closed we were all going home, as I was living I saw that my phone was in my hand, this is all I remember, but this dream is way more. Thanks and God bless you.

•Your church, place of worship : what a church, place that the true spirit of God, power of deliverance and salvation lives.

• The lord is pleased and for standing firm,refusing to be ashamed to fall under annointing hence and until your deliverance comes. Surely, you truly deserve your deliverance for never being ashamed of Christ.

• The lord shall cause you to laugh. For your season of laughter cometh.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Amen and Amen

Good morning prophet
1.) Dreamt i was in a very big arena, I think fenced round, it has a gate, the gate was locked and crowd was at the gate, probably finding a means to get in or just watching, there was a throne at a distance, on an elevated place like an altar, a big man sat on the throne, he wore white garment, I could see only from his knee down, he held a paper/book in his hands and was reading something like rules/law out of it, I heard a voice called out a name "women of... ", I think women of God, I am not so sure, a group of women came out in a single file, all wearing white, walking towards the throne, the man at the altar was reading something about how to properly worship God, then the women all knelt down and bowed to the ground, still in a file and crept forward slowly, in my mind I said oh I see, then it was time for dancing, I think the dancing is also part of the rules/ways to worship God, two disabled girls came out, one has hunchback and disabled feet, that's a clubfoot, the other was also disabled in the legs, both were now dancing very skillful steps, I heard a voice from the crowd outside the gate, the person didn't shout, I just heard, the person said "haa see Essa inside o, " as if surprise, could feel within me that the person was pointing at me. I kept watching the dancing thinking in my mind that even disables are dancing, I wished to dance. This dream seem like I stood at a corner within the gate watching everything Then I woke up. What does this mean sir?

2.) In this dream I was narrating a dream I had some time last year to one of the assistant pastors in my church, the dream I narrated goes like this: I saw myself kneeling at the altar in my church praying intensely, then I heard someone called out, intercessor, intercessor, refering to me, I turned and looked back, I saw a man wearing suit seating on a chair in front of the altar, I wondered in my heart if he was actually referring to me and why, then he said yes you, then I got up and went to sit down, -- I didn't narrate this dream here then because it was a Sunday dream, so after I finish telling the pastor the dream, he asked what did I do then?, after the encounter with the man, I said I did nothing, that I just went to sit down, can't remember how the dream ended, then I woke up.

1. I see you before the lord, in the kingdom of God, and among the chosen ones but as a woman of God : prophetess. Yes! You've been established in the kingdom of God, and your only key to enter the kingdom of God is : as a woman of God : prophetess.

In essence, that was the kingdom of God, and it's meant for everyone who are called or saved like you.

2. The lord brought this dream to light again because it's a must the message therein is pass to you : O yes, you've been called ; to intercede between God and man : a prophetess. You are called to minister to people on behalf of God or deliver God's message to the world.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Glory be to God almighty, His perfect will be done. Thanks

Good morning pastor
I have been having some kind of strange encounters, being strong and never want to let fear come in, but yesterday was almost overwhelming, I couldn't even sleep, had to wake up my mom to tell her what I have been experiencing, I don't want to loose my mind.
1.)over a week ago as I got back from church late evening, I walked into my room, dark, going to check if the window was properly locked, I felt something pushed me backwards, I quickly put on my phone light, I tried going towards the window again, same thing, then I burst into tongues, also prayed in English for a while, that fire of God should consume every demonic forces around, then I went the 3rd time, everything was OK. I told no one.

2.)about 4days ago we were doing our evening devotion about 9pm, as I was praying and walking around, I also felt that same slight push backward, I tried going there again, same thing and tongues came out again, after a while I changed the prayer points to fire prayers, then I tried to walk there again, this time around I heard the sound of something like bird wings flying away, I screamed the name of Jesus out of shock, my mom and siblings were even afraid, then we intensified the prayers, rounded up and went to bed, I couldn't sleep, few minutes before 12midnight I heard my name, a male voice, not loud but the person called my name as if laughing at my fears maybe and said how are you?, I got scared, I got up, read Bible, prayed and slept.
I realized I no longer remember my dreams and started praying to God for peace of mind and to destroy whatever is causing me to forget dreams.

3.)yesterday evening after prayers everyone went to bed, I was on bed I haven't slept I just closed my eyes a little, I saw something like an old lamb/sheep, white with long furs on its head, it just sat somewhere calm in a corner, i didn't see horns, I don't know what location, the thing just flashed in my eyes, i dont know if it's my mind, I'm not sure it is. Not long I heard laughter. Then again it was almost 12midnight I heard a voice called my name and my surname. This was where I could no longer take it sir, I had to go wake up my mom, told all I have been going through, she encouraged me, we prayed together and slept, I also prayed against dream pollution, manipulations and whatever is erasing my dreams, then we went to sleep. I dreamt and remembered none.
It was when I woke up this morning and slept again I finally dreamt the dream below and remembered everything. My mom is now worried for me, saying maybe because I read Bible too much or because I'm always on this dreamstorchlight site, or probably it's this my present church, maybe its this house we stay, or the environment, something is not just right, she is confused, even me.

4.)Most baffling one, since I spoke with my pastor concerning that dream the other time, about that church program, my body just keeps vibrating and trembling, it used to happen only when I pray before, tongues or when our church pastor is prophesying, but now it will be as if electric is somewhere in my body and causing these surge. I don't know what all these are, I know as I have explained to you, God will tell you what all these are and guide me.

My dream this morning
I saw that my younger brother is around from his trip, he doesn't live with us in real life, I was narrating all these strange experiences I have been having recently to him, we were in the sitting room and there was light, the fluorescent light in the sitting room was brighter than usual, he wasn't taking my talks seriously, I was saying something is wrong in this place, immediately I saw big fowl in our corridor walking towards the bathroom, maybe to leave through the bathroom window, that was my thought, this fowl is a native fowl but bigger than broiler, will almost be tall up to adult human waist, it's an hen, I screamed and said to my brother, can you see what I was saying that this place something is going on? I said this is the second time I have seen this fowl in this house walking around the corridor, though in real life or in dream I haven't seen nothing of such before, I also said something like they are attacking me, that moment I felt something in my mouth like chewed bread, maybe I wanted to spit it out or swallow it, can't tell, that moment I became mute, as if my mouth was sealed and my tongue stuck in my mouth, maybe something struck me and I fell towards my
brother, crying in my heart to him and gesturing for him to see what's going on with me that I am being attacked, ,there was a pain and weight on my chest, even when I woke up I felt it a little then it stopped, all the while my brother just sat calm watching me, then I saw a bottle of annointing oil in my hand, I opened it and drank it, that moment I gained back my speech, my mouth opened and I could talk gradually, then as my speech was getting back to normal, I saw my brother getting up to leave, a moment later I heard noises outside, I went to peep through the window, the direction the fowl went, I saw many guys jumped down from an uncompleted building into our estate and went to be interrogating my brother, I don't know what for, maybe they wanted to fight him, he was still calm talking to them, then fight burst out, I thought they were fighting my brother, I ran out, I also saw another of my brother(step brother)outside, he came out of our neighbors house, also one of our former neighbours also came out of this neighbors house, but we all got there saw it was two of the guys actually fighting themselves, so I said they know they won't dare my brother because he has many people around that will fight for him, then I saw my brother and a guy walking away, I was shouting out to him not to buy anything for the guy, he still kept calm walking away, I kept watching him till he got to a far distance, as I walked back into the compound is when I knew my half brother and former neighbour came out of my neighbors house and the light inside their house was red light, I asked my former neighbour what they were doing in my compound this early morning, she said no have been there since night, that they were on their way back from burial of a military person, so they branched, I said ok, because there was no way they could get transportation to this place this early morning, in the dream it seem the military person that died is someone I used to know. As I walked into our flat I woke up. In real life out present neighbour, my half brother nor our former neighbour doesn't know each other. As I woke up this morning, I prayed together with my siblings then anointed the house and ourselves
Sir help me, guide me. Thanks.

Reading your message I couldn't help but burst into uncontrollable laughter. O yes! I wished I could but I just couldn't help it daughter! For obvious reasons some part of it are overwhelmingly funny to read.. I must confess.

Anyway, let me break this drama down to the glory of God :

1. No! Daughter, you won't and there won't be need for that at all!

Quote:I got scared, I got up, read Bible, prayed and slept.
I realized I no longer remember my dreams and started praying to God for peace of mind and to destroy whatever is causing me to forget dreams

You are just a victim of fear. There is no gainsaying the spirit was sent to incapacitate you,and overwhelm you with fear spiritually. It's played, isn't it obvious on, at the bolded above?

3. Now, this really made me laugh daughter.. what is this for jesus name sake?

Quote:My mom is now worried for me, saying maybe because I read Bible too much or because I'm always on this dreamstorchlight site, or probably it's this my present church, maybe its this house we stay, or the environment, something is not just right, she is confused, even me.

O jesus of heaven, you must have really terrified mama beyond words for her to have said these daughter! For how can drawing close to God and being in his house ever be wrong? You are being terrified,mocked and manipulated by the spirit of fear. But don't worry it end has come as God lives and his spirit.

4. That's because you've allowed yourself to be so terrified that your spirit man was made to believe there was war or trouble hence it reaction. And o yes! Until you calm down and dispose that stupid spirit called ' demon of fear on a mission' your body : spirit man will continue to vibrate. Overall? This is nothing to worry about but yourself and the fear you've allowed to grip you beyond measure.

5. O merciful God. What a load of words and encounter summed up here.

Alright daughter, we have plenty message here, almost the size of a whole text book and exams put together. But I will sum it up,and reveal what exactly is most laughable in all of these, below :

Now, in all of these so called ' spirit or strange push or whatever..do you know this is all what the lord has to say about it all,below you (watch out for the bolded) :

Quote:My dream this morning
I saw that my younger brother is around from his trip, he doesn't live with us in real life, I was narrating all these strange experiences I have been having recently to him, we were in the sitting room and there was light, the fluorescent light in the sitting room was brighter than usual, he wasn't taking my talks seriously, I was saying something is wrong in this place, immediately I saw big fowl in our corridor walking towards the bathroom, maybe to leave through the bathroom window, that was my thought, this fowl is a native fowl but bigger than broiler, will almost be tall up to adult human waist, it's an hen, I screamed and said to my brother, can you see what I was saying that this place something is going on? I said this is the second time I have seen this fowl in this house walking around the corridor, though in real life or in dream I haven't seen nothing of such before, I also said something like they are attacking me, that moment I felt something in my mouth like chewed bread, maybe I wanted to spit it out or swallow it, can't tell, that moment I became mute, as if my mouth was sealed and my tongue stuck in my mouth, maybe something struck me and I fell towards my
brother, crying in my heart to him and gesturing for him to see what's going on with me that I am being attacked, ,there was a pain and weight on my chest, even when I woke up I felt it a little then it stopped, all the while my brother just sat calm watching me
, then I saw a bottle of annointing oil in my hand, I opened it and drank it, that moment I gained back my speech, my mouth opened and I could talk gradually, then as my speech was getting back to normal, I saw my brother getting up to leave, a moment later I heard noises outside, I went to peep through the window, the direction the fowl went, I saw many guys jumped down from an uncompleted building into our estate and went to be interrogating my brother, I don't know what for, maybe they wanted to fight him, he was still calm talking to them, then fight burst out, I thought they were fighting my brother, I ran out, I also saw another of my brother(step brother)outside, he came out of our neighbors house, also one of our former neighbours also came out of this neighbors house, but we all got there saw it was two of the guys actually fighting themselves, so I said they know they won't dare my brother because he has many people around that will fight for him, then I saw my brother and a guy walking away, I was shouting out to him not to buy anything for the guy, he still kept calm walking away, I kept watching him till he got to a far distance, as I walked back into the compound is when I knew my half brother and former neighbour came out of my neighbors house and the light inside their house was red light, I asked my former neighbour what they were doing in my compound this early morning, she said no have been there since night, that they were on their way back from burial of a military person, so they branched, I said ok, because there was no way they could get transportation to this place this early morning, in the dream it seem the military person that died is someone I used to know. As I walked into our flat I woke up. In real life out present neighbour, my half brother nor our former neighbour doesn't know each other. As I woke up this morning, I prayed together with my siblings then anointed the house and ourselves
Sir help me, guide me. Thanks.

Do read the emboldened with an open,untremble and open heart.

Now, in summary, your brother in that dream represents God or the lord himself. And the lord heard your scream and came down from heaven to take a look at what exactly the problem was? You know what he found According to the emboldened parts above? He found absolutely nothing. His calmness means ' there was nothing to worry about or be trouble for. While you persistence in reminding him of the trouble around means : you are under manipulations. The choking means : terrified and overwhelm with fears. The fowl or whatever you call it means : minor or imaginary enemy around.

And what happened after all the fear,trouble of what you felt was wrong with you, the house you live? Your brother remained calmed and he even walked freely while you kept troubling yourself and worrying about his safety. Tell me, doesn't that found funny?

And to even top it all, after all you waiting,fear and lamentation and whistle blowing of the so called war or spirit or battles? You finally realised it nothing to do with you nor your family or your visitor. You see? It's all manipulations and the spirit of fear. The purging or spitting of whatever,and the drinking of the oil means : whatever it is can be easily purge or cease if? You fight that fear and confront it within and without you.

These being said doesn't mean you didn't experienced it ' ofcourse you did, but you know what? It's all manipulations from the kingdom of darkness.
Now, go home, prophesy violently without fear but authority with some bible verses into some olive or anointing oil and do as you did in the dream. Repeat the prayers and verse into a cup of water mix with salt for sprinkle.

Make sure you include ps 8,24,65.. to whatever you want to use.

Finally? Send that spirit to hell and fear and command it source to dry up.

Congratulations in advance.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Hmmmmmm... Speechless. You are very right, you respond like a father to me, you are a blessing, I'm calm now, very calm. I just laughed and cried at same time over it all after reading. Thanks alot.
I will do the prayers now.

Tried calling you few hours ago, your number not reachable. Sir I need to speak with you, please.