• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explanations of the verses
Quote:COLOSSIANS: 2

16.  Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17.  Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

18.  Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

19.  And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

20.  Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances

Answer :

In christ, you are not to bow nor be subjected to the flesh and order,practice or rules of the flesh made by man such that doesn't enhance our faith, cause us to fear the lord,seek him and love him more and for the sake of salvation or becoming one body with our lord jesus more. Especially such that depicts or that doesn't justify nor established our holiness,salvation and cause us to seek him more in the spirit nor the practice of true holiness,doctrine of our lord jesus and christ-like salvation and practices.

• You are not to bow nor worship the name of the lord in form of image or statue made by handiwork of man in any form. I.e, cross, hand neck/chains, erected statue of our lord or holy Mary et al.

You mustn't be found among those who'd rather worship the lord in the flesh by the flesh and obedient to the fruit of the flesh instead of the spirit.

What are the fruit,holiness or salvation of the flesh? :
• Prioritising and observing celebration of our lord jesus(christmas et al) above the true essence of the celebration such as : sober reflection, true repentance,salvation,evangelism,his second coming,his death,the power of resurrection and the reason(jesus) for such celebration :Jesus!

All these are a must above these celebration while the celebration can be aborted if we choose to. As the celebration is a practice,demonstration and manifestation of our relationship with the lord jesus, which is useless without the true essence of the celebrant(jesus) nor of the fruit of the spirit and his doctrine and purpose for our lives and souls after death.

Answer 2 :

Quote:2 THESSALLONIANS: its actually 3

3.  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4.  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The end will not come and there may not be judgment until prophesy is fulfilled (which is already being fulfilled now considering the level of decadence of our today's generation and of this perilous generation and how man now derives joy in blasphemy against the living God, on social media..i.e on NL, facebook, twitter among others) :

◄ 2 Timothy 3:2 ►
People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,
treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--
having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires,
always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Hmm.. Now, isn't it obvious that we are the generation of the end time,exactly, the above generation the lord is referring to up there?

The end is not longer near. It's already Here!

Bless you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would appreciate explanation of the bible verse sir

1 John 4:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

God bless you sir

True love is pure, it has no boundaries, worries. It doesn't intimidate, manipulate, bring you down but bring out the best in you.

Truly love is sacrificial,committed, compassionate, caring and understanding.

These and more can only be found in? JESUS!

Christ is the symbol and author of true and undiluted love-and that's why the bible say :

◄ John 3:16 ►
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Tell me, what manner of love that a friend/father would lay down his own life for his friends,so that they live and have everlasting life, joy,peace..?

Is there is any greater love than what God/jesus offered us? Therefore, if you are in christ indeed? All fear, worries...are gone. For this is the perfect love, an unconditional love that adds no sorrow..

Halleluyahiii

Mind you, the picture(below) will also explain better-the true meaning of love-of JESUS.

Bless u

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you sir.well understood,more grace and strength in Jesus name

I want to ask sir as its written according to the Bible verses below,we have everlasting life eating Christ's flesh and drinking His precious blood.is this made possible by partaking in holy communion or..?

John 6

53.Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

54. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

55. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

56. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

57. just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

58. This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Thanks sir

Quote:I want to ask sir as its written according to the Bible verses below,we have everlasting life eating Christ's flesh and drinking His precious blood.is this made possible by partaking in holy communion or..?

John 6

53.Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

54. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

55. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

56. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

57. just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

58. This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Thanks sir

And I quote :

Quote:PSALM 51

6. Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Jesus was referring to " christ-like" lifestyle.
These are :

• Holiness.
• Purity.
• Salvation.
• Meekness.
• Love.
• Sacrifice : Remember,he died for us?
• Evangelism.
• The Fear of God..

And that is while jesus said in the book of :

◄ Matthew 18:3 ►
And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Now, a deep look/meditation on the book of Matthew 18:3 and Psalm 51 verse 6,10,16,17 (above) are what was referring as the core and true " Holy communion" because God focus more on within and he longs for purest of heart and holy communion that come and practice from within that without.

..While the without Holy Communion" is just call or reminder to reminds and draw us to the true and within "Holy communion" [Christ-Like] which God longs for more above without Holy communion ".

For the bible say :

◄ 1 Peter 3:3 ►
Don't be concerned about the outward beauty that depends on fancy hairstyles,expensive jewelry,or beautiful clothes. You should be known for the beauty that comes from within,the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit,which is so precious to GOD!

Meaning : The lord look forward to our daily practice of within beauty : Holy communion " than without.

The physical "holy communion " has no root nor meaning or any significance without the within Holy Communion ". In a nutshell : [physical] Holy communion " was established to remind and draw us to within or true Holy Communion : [Matt 18 and psalm 51] which is so precious to God!

Bless you.

Alright this clearly cleared the confusion.Thanks and God bless you sir

I want to ask sir, what are the likely words Jesus was trying to say we should not speak against the Holy Spirit in the Bible verse below.

Mathew 12:32

Anybody who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Thank you sir

Quote:I want to ask sir, what are the likely words Jesus was trying to say we should not speak against the Holy Spirit in the Bible verse below.

Mathew 12:32

Anybody who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Thank you sir

It's quite unfortunate that this same generation derive joy in committing this great sin,rebellion sin against the holy God/spirit especially on our social media of now, i.e :

NL, facebook and so on.

Yes, to answer you question, it's an forgiven sin,and that sin is call "blaspheme". That is? To blaspheme [against] the living God.

Bless u

I want to ask sir why Female are called daughters of men and not of God as male were called in the verse below.

Genesis 6:2

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Thanks sir