• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcementiiiii Anouncementiiiii
I don't understand sir, Is it permanently or there is a daily durations/shifts for PM and Pub dreams?

Sundays will serve as a permanent OFF day for ALL of US,especially PASTOR.

Bible ref :

◄ Genesis 2:2 ►
By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.

..Questions are welcome.

Bless you.

To round up for today, you all can now send in your " selected or most important" dreams,this includes you,NONOP.

..And for those of you that's been calling me, you can now call in. i am available now.

God bless you all.

Happy new year-once again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Everyone is noted, U deserve it Sir.!! Sometimes, I used to think maybe u're using robot/machine to voice type the interpretation of congregation dreams until i realized we haven't reach such technology in Nigeria, Then i realized you are a hard-working man of God. you are indeed a blessing and asset to God Almighty and to your generation.

After creating the heaven and earth in six days, God rested on the seventh day from all his works which he had made (Genesis 2:2).
This is important in understanding the establishment of the Sabbath day(Seventh day) and the role of Christ as our Sabbath rest. I took this from your mouth Sir!

God Bless!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:Everyone is noted, U deserve it Sir.!! Sometimes, I used to think maybe u're using robot/machine to voice type the interpretation of congregation dreams until i realized we haven't reach such technology in Nigeria, Then i realized you are a hard-working man of God. you are indeed a blessing and asset to God Almighty and to your generation.

After creating the heaven and earth in six days, God rested on the seventh day from all his works which he had made (Genesis 2:2).
This is important in understanding the establishment of the Sabbath day(Seventh day) and the role of Christ as our Sabbath rest. I took this from your mouth Sir!

God Bless!!!!!!!!!!

Morning once again children of God,and blessed morning in jesus name.

Be all rest assured that everything is in order now and your dreams will be interpreted. But it's first come first serve. Therefore, for those of US whose dreams were interpreted late last night and/or earlier at dawn be rest assured you will receive your interpretations soon/first before others.

God bless you all.
God loves you all.

Pastor.

Greetings children of God, members.

Ministration resumes.

Bless you.

Welldone Sir
More strength to you Sir
I have deleted the new thread and updated the former one.

More Grace...

Pastor ministering at the moment.
It will get to your turn, wait for your time,be patient.

God bless you as you do so.

Bless you.

Network fluctuation.

Bad network delays ministration..

Be patient.

Updates : network is back now.

Bless you.

Updates.

Pastor couldn't ministered because the network was bad for the past 6hrs.

Bless you.