John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daniel dream
Gud pm sir how has ur day being sir , I ad this dream dreamt I saw our him talking to his son but ignoring the second son and the second son was showing him an attitude and I was just looking next I saw elderly men gathered together burning something like paper but a single man was also burning some papers in a closed place and those gathered men own was full of ashes and removing flames but the other single man own burning was not removing smoke and the light was red like a coal of fire and they were asking him how did he do it
It's better and wise to remain single and prosper than to build a family with no love and harmony for such a home lacks prosperity and peace.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Gud am sir had this dream dreamt I saw that I was chasing some serpent like animals around the house and each time I try to strike it a light shine out of it and a man came and asked whether I want to kill it and I said no and he took the four one by one and strike their head on the floor and they died
You are like a mighty worrior who doesn't know and can not decide the fate of her enemies but the lord is crushing them,destroying them anyway, on your behalf.

Yes, I see the mighty hand of God destroying your enemies,crushing them without mercy. .

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Gud pm sir dreamt I saw 2 new buses and I and my colleague were standing beside it
I see choice of a journey,decision.
You'd surely need divine wisdom and forsight to make the right decision/choice.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir for the interpretation a friend of mine had this dream that as we were praying that there was something on the rooftop I.e one of them prophesy it that the rooftop must be removed
She possess the power and anointing to see vision ( according to the book of Jeol 2;28). But the question is , has she discovered this rare gift or making use of it?

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole