• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daniel dream
For upholding your pride and standing for what you believe,and having faith in God?? I see the lord reward you greatly for it,he shall restore back your loss,that of your children and your family.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Amen that you Jesus and that you sir for the continiuous direction. May God continue. to uphold and strenghten u in Jesus Name Amen

dreamt I was. fetching water and in as the first. to get there. and I was able to fetched all my kegs and. bucket and as I was going home with. those. water I got to a place filled up with plastics and I couldn't see the bowl I was carrying and I started. looking for it among the other plastic and the man was showing me different. one but I rejected them all and I saw my own bowl. took it and it was filled with water and I took it

◄ Romans 9:15 ►
For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."

It's called "uncommon grace "

I see annointing of uncommon grace, favor and mercy upon you so that you shall surpass the rest and be most favored at ease. But I see the devil on your trail to rob you of that grace but woefully it failed.

Congratulations!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

dreamt I was walking on a high place. and some men were sitting on the rail and it was filled with vegetables and the man had to create way for me to pass and as he was creating the space he almost. fell so I was wondering. if he will be able to come up again next I saw a deep water and I was walks ng on ut as if it was just a surface water

You shall walk through the valley of shadow of death but shall fear no evil.

In essence, the lord said, I shall uplift you and instead of you to fall I shall cause another to fall in your place so that you may walk through grace and shine forth my name sake so that my name, power may be glorify in you.

The lord will through you do wonder and glorify his name so that no man,power can bring you down.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

good morning. sir pls help interpret. sir dreamt we are in search of a house. and we were. showed a flat in a face ne and slap u house which has various exit but we refuses it later I found. I and my family in that same house with very little. belongings. and my chubby was like telling me that he will go and meet the landlord to beg him to let us pay half of the rent that we will pay the remaining one later but in reality we are contemplating vacating our present house or to stay. 2.dreamt I saw my former switch ondary school mate and one if them died due to he was complaining he couldn't eat that is chest is paining. him and he died and the father bought clothes and plastics to the class mates and they dristibuted it among themselves. and were marching it to the hole they dig for hum un the school and I was wondering in my heart that what kind of father is that that celebrate. the death of a son not more than 30years of age within my. age bracket is it becos is mother too is dead

1. It's better your family stay put where you reside now by paying for few months as this isn't the favorite time to find a better or new place to move into.

2. I am seeing death but isn't linked to you.
In essence, this is what the lord say ; if you have a wonderful and good father,parents? Appreciate him,them but if you don't? Learn,let it be a source of inspiration to be a good one to your children.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

good pm sir. pls sir interpreted I dreamt I beautiful my hair by just combing it and parting it and my sister could nt do her hair that way so she Was complaining and my mum asked me to help her so ( took a cream applied it to her hair and was able to pat it and I place the clothes in a bucket and someone help me to take it to the place of the event and I had to go back to pick my shoes and they were almost starting the event and my sister is already down there

dreamt I was combing and paying my hair and my sister tried that but she couldn't do that so my mum asked me to help her. and I applied. cream to make. it look beautiful. and I was able to pat it and I applied same on my head and aa I applied. it on her head it turnvto my brother head and he was skilling den I washed my clothes taking it down and someone help. me to take it down. to the place where the. event was taking place and I went back to take my shoes

You're the glorious one,the beauty of your father's house, and you are glorious than your sister(s) or siblings.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole