John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daniel dream
I see high level of manipulations, corruption being perpetrated at your work place, and I see evil and blood shed therein.

But fear not for as long as you hold unto jesus and pray without season/ceasing? None of these evil deeds shall come near you.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole
Your account has been suspended for breaking the rules of the
ministries and refusing to follow the ministries beyond dream
interpretation thread,for refusing to check daily updates on
"announcement thread”.
Happy new year!

Bless you.
1. Dreamt I saw a couple being chased with stones and I asked them to stop in Jesus name bur theyvstill continue to stone her and I asked her what sin did she commit to dat extend dat Jesus name doesn't work for them and thwy took us along and while we are going the heaven open and I was speaking tobit ans it was replying back and the people said am the one they are looking for and aa we are going I beging to ask dor gracw not to denied Christ

2. Dreamt I saw my step brother and he gave me some provision and he still have lots of unrap soap in his house and I asked him y he didn't sell them and he told me if I can have sex with him he will give me so many things but I said no and walked away and we pass through a plank and a lady fell into a hole and wen his friend help her up her head was disfigured and the stone in front of us had blood on it and it disappear inti it and we meet a wowan who wanted to givevus ruce and bea ns but we refused and she wa s angry and sent a monster to confront us but I called the name of Jesus and pour watwr on it ans it dis appear

3. Dreamt I and my stwp brothwr qerw plannung ri wed andmy parents were appy about it soi was worried and thinking qont it bw thw same surname on the invitationand went to meet my ex dat he should marry me instead and he asked me wether I can cope at least its not new to me since I already had a son for hi4. Dreamt I went to visit my ex mother and she was talking to a friend and I helped her to cook and wen I was going I gave her son money to give her and she said I should wait cos she was preaching to some people and I saw my weeding head tie on her door

4.dreamt I saw some four men un white and they cut my sister hair and was showing me d picture datis not dat low dat they need to do it cos its custom and dey said its my turn and d elderly man said d inscription on my face was to chase spirit husband burt dats not enough dey need to do some other things and next I saw they want to cut my hair but the face change to dat of another woman dat its was done to and she was lookin dense not aware of her surrounding and she has not been able to pee for eight years and the husband was already rejecting her and the white men says she will be alright dat she will be okay

6. My husband dreamt he was asked to liok for one english and oral books but he keeps coming across computer books
1. I see a mediator, spiritual intercessor in you.

2. All that glitters is not gold. Be wary of gift, gestures or help with evil/ungodly conditions.

3. Cry out against powers assigned to disgrace you maritally, your marriage.

4. Good deeds,good characters brings good tidings. That is, he who gives receives.

5. Be wise and rebuke any demonic or ungodly activities,practices in the name of deliverance or finding solution to a problem.

6. Your strength lies in computer education or knowledge not English language.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole
1. Dreamt I saw a couple being chased with stones and I asked them to stop in Jesus name bur theyvstill continue to stone her and I asked her what sin did she commit to dat extend dat Jesus name doesn't work for them and thwy took us along and while we are going the heaven open and I was speaking tobit ans it was replying back and the people said am the one they are looking for and aa we are going I beging to ask dor gracw not to denied Christ
2. Dreamt I saw my step brother and he gave me some provision and he still have lots of unrap soap in his house and I asked him y he didn't sell them and he told me if I can have sex with him he will give me so many things but I said no and walked away and we pass through a plank and a lady fell into a hole and wen his friend help her up her head was disfigured and the stone in front of us had blood on it and it disappear inti it and we meet a wowan who wanted to givevus ruce and bea ns but we refused and she wa s angry and sent a monster to confront us but I called the name of Jesus and pour watwr on it ans it dis appear
3. Dreamt I and my stwp brothwr qerw plannung ri wed andmy parents were appy about it soi was worried and thinking qont it bw thw same surname on the invitationand went to meet my ex dat he should marry me instead and he asked me wether I can cope at least its not new to me since I already had a son for hi4. Dreamt I went to visit my ex mother and she was talking to a friend and I helped her to cook and wen I was going I gave her son money to give her and she said I should wait cos she was preaching to some people and I saw my weeding head tie on her door
4.dreamt I saw some four men un white and they cut my sister hair and was showing me d picture datis not dat low dat they need to do it cos its custom and dey said its my turn and d elderly man said d inscription on my face was to chase spirit husband burt dats not enough dey need to do some other things and next I saw they want to cut my hair but the face change to dat of another woman dat its was done to and she was lookin dense not aware of her surrounding and she has not been able to pee for eight years and the husband was already rejecting her and the white men says she will be alright dat she will be okay
6. My husband dreamt he was asked to liok for one english and oral books but he keeps coming across computer books
1. I see a mediator, spiritual intercessor in you.

2. All that glitters is not gold. Be wary of gift, gestures or help with evil/ungodly conditions.

3. Cry out against powers assigned to disgrace you maritally, your marriage.

4. Good deeds,good characters brings good tidings. That is, he who gives receives.

5. Be wise and rebuke any demonic or ungodly activities,practices in the name of deliverance or finding solution to a problem.

6. Your strength lies in computer education or knowledge not English language.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole