• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daniel dream
dreamt I saw myself and my chubby with a lady. the lady was pregnant and had a child and my chubby took loan to pay for the naming and when they come and asked for the accounted. to sign and I wanted to sign but he took it and sign next my son went to poo and I cleaned the lofty and the surrounding next I saw that I was in the same house with the lady and I told him am fed up and that they both need to go that the house. vmvelong to me and I collected all my money ib the briefcase and he was just looking. 2. dreamt I saw mylady boss and she was occupying the office and I was where I was taking uniform. and she came ti call me and give me a long white and blue clothe to change my wet clothe and she asked me to feed the children and I went to where they are and I put rice on the fire and. them that we should. sing while the food cooked and the office has change totally

1. You must confirm this message by seeking the face of God should in case he is...
I. Essence, you shall pray and cry out unto the lord to exopose,disgrace and unseat any,every strange woman that wants to destroy your marriage.

2. Honor,favor at your work place.
In essence, I see a tasking task handed to you, before you at your work place or office.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

dreamt. I saw my chubby carrying a sack filled with rice and other things and three kegs beside it that were half filled with palmiil and groundnut oil and the woman came to take mt children ie their anty but my chubby didn't even do as if he saw her. 2.

The happiness,security of your home,his children must not and can't not be compromised.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

good pm sir dreamt I saw my step sister she was pregnant and she was bleeding and I was worried about it so I called a neighbour and she told her to go to hospital but she refused and next I saw she was not pregnant again but was looking young. 2, dreamt I was with my elder step sister. and a man. gave me money lots of 500 hairs and my boss said I should nt have collected it so I went to return it and it got torn as the man refused to collect it and I forced it in his pocket. and I went backand we were told to pray against. every animals used against our life to die and I went to call my chubby and children. cos they were in another. group. and in that groups. they were been given animal. to represent. each person. present. and ivtook them away next we were surrounded. by pellets with weaponss and I was praying speaking in tongue and was sing img a song that talks of the power in the name of Jesus and they couldn't do anything and I was fleeing with my children and my eldest son couldn't go anymore and he died but my youngest survive it and a relation called to inform me to tell my son about the incident. and I was crying. 3.dreamt I was coming back from church with my step sister. she took bike. andtake my children home and I took car but it was faulty and I ran to meet upwith them and I found them. in a hole and I took my children out and my steep sister was angry that why did I come late

1. Life threatening abortion.

2. All that glitters is not gold.

Be wary of strange gift as there are evil men out their now looking for whom to use for money ritual or whose blood to use to enhance or acquire demonic powers. Be warned and trust nobody lest you put your family lives and souls on the line.
Again! All that glitters is not gold.

3. No one can protect,take care of your children better than you. Be careful whom you leave your children with lest they are maltreated or assaulted behind or before you.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

good pm sir had the following dreams 1. dreamt I saw my boss talking to crowds of people but they weren't listening. and I was wondering. that ifcmy madam is there she could have curb the crowd so he left while he was going a woman was accusing me thinking. he would talk but he just walk up the stairs 2. dreamt I saw my little son sitting beside a well and he drop inside the well and his brother jumped in and I called to my parents but the didn't hear so I jumped in and saw my eldest son sitting in a corner but my baby was lifeless and I carried him and hold his brother and we were lifted out and I put him down and pray for the restoration. power of the lord to wake him and he woke up and was crying and next my parents came and I saw there was. a commotion. where my brother collide with a woman and her bowl got broken and they pleading that it was what happen that make him not to be aware and the woman was very rich

1. An attempt,evil conspiracy aim to use you as a cover up to cover your boss's shame and or failure. Yes, an implication but you must rebuke it so that the lord will defend and fight for you.

2. An arrow of untimely death targeted at your son shall be rebuke and fired back to the sender.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

dreamt a friend said I should give a friend. vegetables. so I went and get two different. one and gave to her next I saw that our bed the bedsheet was on fire and it burnt out but it didn't burn the mattress and it was new

Humility and the power of giving saves the righteous from destruction and sorrow.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole