John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daniel dream
dreamt I was on a top of mountain with my children and a former friend and a child with Dada was put in my care and the child enter a strange place and I was telling the child not to go there and that my friend ask whether if he cut the Dada ofvthe boy whether anything will happened. and I said I dont kniwcand she cut a littlecoutvof thevhead and next I saw that the baby just slip outvofbmy hand. and fell into the flowing. water and we couldn't found him andsomeone was askingme is it john akwanga thatvwas flowing in the river andvi asked has he be found and his he alright. 2. my mum was telling. me to do something. forvmy young sister andvi told her I havevto do mine first she said hers is very important band I said until I finishedvmy own
1. If you must help somebody do so but don't go beyond your limitation nor where you are not sent..

2. Don't be rude to her as your mother but an enemy in manifestation with wisdom.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
gut day thanks for always being there sir my prayer is that God will continue to uphold you in Jesus na me. dreamt I and my. family. were. passing. a rocky land filled with water and we. get to a place and I found my self in a deep rock filled with water and my husband was holding to our children and he cant liftvme out. and three men were passing and someone. was telling. me to see snake. and if I looked. back. I will fell inside and water will take me away. so I ignored and was not scared and one if the man came and lift me out. 2. dreamt ivsaw my old friend abou
t to give. birth and untold her to. do so but she refused and packed the baby that she would only give birth when she reached a place even though the baby leg is out so we continue moving next I saw us in a conference room and was looking. for her and she waved. at me from the front. and I asked after the. baby and she showed me a child already walking. with teeth in her mouth and that is how their children. used to be and I was thinking would she still have teeth at old age
1. No storm can swallow you, no power can hold you down,and no obstacle or pit can conquer you if you remain fearless in every situation you find yourself, have great faith -- you can climb any mountain it's in you.

2. This established your number one : you must Stand firm for what you believe in without fear nor intimidation or the opinion of others -- you surely won't be put to shame but know for your uncommon faith and fearless with testimonies to back it.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

dreamt I. was. outside with my mum and we were working and I was telling. her that its difficult to do those chores out side on the sand that we should go home to do it but she was like data how she has been doing it next I saw our ex. principal. from my place of work well dressed and coming. to the place and he came to shake me
This career, job is stressing you out and you've beginning to complain within. But is there any job that is easy or career without it own challenges or..?

Be strong, pray for strength and renewal of passion.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

guess pm sir dreamt I saw my son walking. by the road side and a moving car was coming beside him and a man looked. out and said he has seen him walking by himself sobbed wanted. to know where. he is heading. to that I shouldn't be leaving him like that next I saw we have a visitor and she wantedvro use the toilet and I told her to poopoo in the inside bathroom and pour ut outside and I saw our clothes line on the ground and I picked them and was cautioning my son from scattering. them again
dreamt I was some group of pellets and a lady was telling me that even though she was walking with those male friends she never have an affair with any of them and one of the male was talking. to me and I was asking about is wife. and children. and he said they are fine and I was wondering why hevwanted to be having an affair and the lady showed me that one of the men was lying to his wife that hevwas reported from the foreign country and he has nothing but he always act as if he has and next I took. rodo and onion and was blending it and one of them wanted to give me tomatoes with. it. but I declined that am okay with that rodo and onion
1. Your son more than ever needs your motherly attention,discipline and focus on him as failure to make amend now or do the needful might cause you more than you could ever bargain for. Take heed today as I see danger be it today or in the future if you fail to live up to expectation now.

2. Be content! Be wary of wayward men with their goodies. They destroy homes,marriages.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

dreamt I was coking. with the stove and was boiling bitterleaf inside water and was extracting the water and my step mum was telling me I need to buy more kerosene. and I said have already. bought. 300naira own. and that. is why it never stop working. and I saw a small boy standing. beside me and next he has gone to stay on the road and a moving truck was coming and I was worried and ran to save him but the truck just pass beside him and he was not touched and when I touched him. it was a girl not the same boy next I found. myself. among. my father and sisters. and they were. wearing. new clothes and I was thinking. of what to wear and my mum was dragging me and hitting. me because I told my sister. not to step on me next I saw my dad showing. my chubby a room with beautiful furniture but he was not satisfy with the room and I was thinking. he suppose to take it. 2. dreamt our principally. gave the cashier. some fish. and I was expecting we are going. to share it but she took it all and was asking. us whether we want limo but we said no and she left and someone came and gave me four nylons full of maggie and plastics full of variety. of food in different. sections and I was like me that my maggie has finished so I could have up to this today