• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daniel dream
dreamt day the place was dark and next people were moving into the heaven like. bird. and lots of people were. looking. and. I knelt. down. and. was. shouted. God have mercy on me and my son was with me and I was holding a bundle of money and a woman was also holding. lots of bundle. of money was also shouting. for. mercy. and I saw myself. kneeling looking. towards. the. heaven. and still asking. for mercy then I woke up

This really called for sober reflection as the lord passed this message to you :

◄ Mark 8:36 ►
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Have you replaced mammon for God? Surely, your making it to the kingdom of God is shaky,no longer certain.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

dreamt I was locked in a room. wi th my family. and I told my former neighbors. daughter. day she should. help me look. our foe her mother and she. agree. as I was coming out the mother brought. out a. black port to put on my head and I collected. it groom her mother and hit it on the floor and she exclaimed. day it wasn't to touch the grounds. next I saw day a woman was lying beside I and my husband. and. she. has. poopoo. on her body and. she. claimed it wasn't her ans the poor stained us so we took water and washed. it out and she was moving about with the. Poor.

NB : always check your post before you press " submit " button.

Dream :
I see that household power that held you and your family in captivity disgraced and defeated .

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

gud pm sir dreamt there was heavy rain and everywhere was flooded and I was passing on the water next I saw a big fish that look like turkey on the side of the road and people were taking from it but it continue to increase and I saw a colleague. who make fishroll with it and was eating it and I told her I cant eat it and everywhere was filled with the fish that it now swelled and the fat. filled the ground. and as yeas leaving I saw a woman who looked. like monster coming towatrd me and I shouted Jesus and she couldn't near me and a young boy joined kevin calling the name of jesus and the joined. hands increased and I didn't see the creature again. 2- dreamt we were ib our hold church and I was surrounded with children and I took them to a tree which has a ripe mangoes. and pluck and someone saw the big one and pluck it for them and I was happy that there are big ones there and we went into the church and I saw that injection were everywhere and I was teliing them why ivwss told they were sick day one has been rush for test and treatment. and I was thinking but the mango. are ripe and next I saw that the canal has overflowed and young boys were moving on the water that is inside the canal and I was amazed

It's called " the rages of marine kingdom ".

This is a call, message to not just you but everyone out there especially in this part of the world : ' don't be found among those, out of hunger or greed feed on what you just see especially the wash off of the sea lest you see it rages.

Meaning, many have become victim of satanic initiation, many had been killed and inflicted by marine kingdom because they fail to control their tongue,what goes into their mouth and fail to realise that all that glitters is not gold.

In essence, I see the rage of marine against you refuted and subdued by the name of Jesus!
Thank you jesus!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

dreamt I saw some crawling insect with red colour on our bed and we were sleeping. on it when I woke up suddenly. and saw it. then I took it out cos it was filled with water and left it to dry next I saw our neighbour and my hp and we were on another bed and I saw the same crawling insectand woke up to discover it again and I was up and my hp was telling me that he doesn't believe I was so active like that I can notice it quick that I just have to put in aclittleveffort and I saw my young son feeding on a maiden with maggot and I told him to pull it out and he vomit it all and I use my hand to remove them from his mouth next I saw the new girl. we just employed. and drive her home and her homevwas filled with elderly men. and they were waiting for her and I turn the car back but I couldnt drive it much

The girl possess some evil powers therefore living with you or any? Poses evil attacks and manifestation. She must be return or let go.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

1. dreamt I was in my parent side and they were constructing a house almost to lintel and was saying they did it for 14000 est we should do our own on time so I told them I would do my own in the city not in village where it! will have value and I told my sister to pick the pawpaw that fell and take it inside. 2. dreamt I saw my mum telling mevto go and do some chores before going for interview and I told her. I havebto be there) n time but. she insist. that. she will help me to pay a man to settle it for me but I said no and went to fetch water from. the well and it was muddy and I was picking. out stones. flrom it and told them it will soon settled down. 3, dreamt that ( was with a former neighbour and I used gum. to stick under my foot and I wanted to clean it and the womanbused sand to clean it and it was clear 4. dreamt a colleague of mine presented with a glass of juice from slow vera and I tol
. him to drink it first but he refused and I threw it away. 5, dreamt the school bus left me behind and I tiok another bus and wen I saw it next it was filled to the brim even the doors. were removed

1. Never! Don't allow your mother to push or influence your life's decision or plans.

2. Same goes for this message.

3. I see arrow of stagnation fired into your path aborted / removed.

4. Watch what you eat or share with this colleague or any ; the said colleague is one among many that might want to attack you through what you eat or sharing. Therefore! Watch your back and trust nobody.

5. Some disappointment if not all, are meant to spare you from trouble and hardship. Therefore, rejoice and wait till you see the end of that little left-behind or delay and you'll thank God at the end.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole