John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible and blood
Good day Sir,

I dreamt some violent touts (men) in my childhood neighbourhood were going from compound to compound forcefully collecting money from people. I saw them so i was escaping from them. They wanted to collect money from me too. But i escaped from them going from compound to compound. They were not able to see me so they did not collect any money from me.

Thanks
...the thief come only to steal,kill and destroy.

They are called spiritual robber. The lord said, the enemy, the thief came robbing and ransacking blessing and divine prosperity but they failed over your valuables,blessing and prosperity.

Forward ever..backward never!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good day Sir,

I dreamt some Nigerians living in some cities in U.A.E other than Dubai were living in poverty. They were involved in prostitution, living in crowded houses e.t.c I visited the places but disliked them. I advised my uncle not to go there but he refused. He went and died there, our family members started crying crying while his children were arguing on how to share his property.

Thanks
That country is a no go area at all.
But should you or anyone in this part of the world and some part of the world go there? Regret,sorrow,disappointment and disgrace may be the lot of that person. It's not economically friendly and healthy for immigrant and whoever want to make a meaning of life through..

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good Day Sir,

I dreamt my younger brother was very sick and was taken to our village. One sunday i went there to visit him. I trekked a long distance in the bush to get to our family compound where he was. I met one woman in the compound who was treating him. I discussed with her and she told me that the money needed to treat my brother was with my aunty. Most of our family members do not go there to visit him.

Thanks
Your brother should lead a safe and extremely careful and godly life because should anything befall him? No love for your family from any family members, no love for him from any family member infact he won't even be remembered but abandoned. He would only have you and God to lean on in times of trouble.
Mind you, this message goes to you too.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good day Man of God,

I dreamt I was in our childhood home with one of my sisters and i started feeling sick. So i called my company's clinic ambulance to come and pick me up for treatment, though i did not tell them my address. After sometime i started feeling better, i called the clinic again. They apologized for the delay and asked me for my address. I told them i am now fine. I don't need medical attention again and they should not come.

Thanks.
◄ Deuteronomy 7:15 ►
And the LORD will protect you from all sickness. He will not let you suffer from the terrible diseases you knew in Egypt, but he will inflict them on all your enemies!

I see divine restoration,healing and deliverance from sickness.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good day Sir,

I dreamt Me and one of my church member (male) were living as roommate. One day i went out when i came back to the compound i was confused about my house. I tried my key on another person door but the door did not open. So i realized i was at the wrong house. A small girl then showed me my house (a one room). I opened the door with my key, my roommate was not at home. I saw that the house was scattered, I searched and realized, then shouted, that a thief had stolen my bag (containing my money and documents) and mattress.

Thanks.
Trust nobody not even brethens or church members with your life and valuables.

In essence, the lord said , you've been robbed spiritually. You must recover with the power of seed and or prayers. Quickly now cry out for the recovery of your stolen valuables and blessing lest disappointment and financial set back invade you like no tomorrow.

Bible reading ; Ps 51,42,8,24,65,10 and 23.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole