John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible and blood
Good day Sir,
I dreamt me and some people were somewhere. Then flood covered the area. we started running away from the area. Water covered where we were. I carried my younger brother on my back while swimming in the water because he doesn't know how to swim. I swam to my grandfather's compound but it was also flooded. After sometime my grandfather's compound became dry land again.

Thanks
It's life's storm, an overwhelming challenges but I see you come out of it by the mighty hand of God after which you will rescue or come to the aid if your brother.

You will be a blessing and refuge to him when the storm manifests.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good day Man of God. I dreamt

1. In my family house, my late mother was complaining of stomach pain so she lied down on the floor. I massaged her stomach after sometime the pain stopped.

2. I was in a compound where some of my family members also live. I was angry with some of them because they were evil and things in my life were not going the way i expected. My aunty was among the evil people. I angrily left the compound. On my way outside the compound, my maternal grandfather called me. So i branched his house to greet him. In our native language , he said he knew I am very angry because I am not living up to the standard of life i desire ; that I am angry with the evil people in our family. He asked why is it that i don't visit him often? He answered saying he knew it is because of what I am going through. He encouraged me to visit him always. He asked me about my little child, I said the child died (physically i don't have any child). He consoled me. I was crying and angry. He held me in his hand and was advising and consoling me. I felt genuine love from him. It was like he was the only one in my family who truly cares for me. He brought out our local pomade/oil (palm kernel pomade) and was rubbing it on my hands. As he was rubbing it on my hands he was praying for me and encouraging me. He said 4.3 million naira from one particular bank will enter my hand very soon. Then i woke up. 

Thanks
Both dream have so much in common.

1. Your hand/palm is now blessed so that whomever and whatever you lay your hand upon shall be made whole.

2. You've been carrying a cursed hand/palm for decades and that's why you'd been laboring,working and struggling for many years without any positive result,and no matter how much you lay your hand upon it always fail. But rejoice , for the lord has removed the curse so that now all your blessing,benefits and wealth shall be released and whatever you lay your hand upon henceforth shall prosper.

Do you even understand what this means for your life,career and future ? Hmmmm..
If I were you I will offer Thanksgiving to God for 3 tonights.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good day Man of God,

I dreamt I went to my father's village and I saw one palm tree that was very tall. It was among palm trees and other trees but it stood out. It was the tallest tree in the village and was three times taller than the other trees. This tallest palm tree was not dead but it had no leaves , just a long trunk. I was wondering what kind of tree was that ? Then my father and some other people welcomed me to the village. They were very happy i visited the village. My father said I don't often visit the village that was why they were giving me such a warm welcome.

Thanks
It's called ' withered glory '

And I quote from the book of Ps 1....and he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water...."

Meaning, your family,your father's house represents the stand alone and conspicuous tree. But the tree bear no fruits, why? Because the glory of your father's house though stands out and is above the rest but its of no use nor of any benefit to you or your father's house because .. ? It needs redemption to shine and bear fruits...and only you have what it takes to rebuild or redeem her glory ; your Father's house. Simply put? You are the chosen one,the glorious one and tree who have what it takes to restore back the lost glory of your father's house.

...but you will need spiritual guidance and lot of prayers do achieve these...

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good day Man of God,

On the 13th of last month, I told you about my strange experience of having sexual dreams anytime i sleep naked. Last night after my night prayers I went to bed naked (I did not read the scriptures you told me to anytime i want to sleep naked). I dreamt I was sleeping on my bed and I saw a snake on my bed close to me. I was surprised and i woke up in the dream and i also woke up physically.
Sir, this is very strange. I need your interpretation and advice.

Thanks
Well, that serpent or snake you saw? It's what you were or have been having sexual intercourse with in the realm of the spirit. But the lord, in his mercy and divine grace decided to reveal the real identify that your spiritual sexual partner.

Yes, you've have been sleeping with a serpentine spirit and its has robbed you beyond measure. But thank God for this revelation as you now know what origin of your spiritual sexual encounter ( whether you are male or female).

You ask, what's the permanent way out? Well, there is a bond between you and a girl maybe through unconscious covenant or sexual relationship you had with her in the past but unknown to you that spiritual bond birthed during encounter with her and that's the result of what you have now.

But at least lets appreciate God for ceasing the sexual encounter since you've been following the instructions given to you. But you see? She's powerless now though hence the ceasing but right beside you ? She await a loophole to engage you again.

The solution ;
¶ Renounce and break that bond,and any sexual relationship or covensnt that's bind you to her.
¶ Embark on self deliverance or find your way to a deliverance group.
¶ Confess your sins.

Should you should to do these by self? Locate the prayer 'points thread' for war against serpent sedu partner,spirit for seven days. And separate you shall read the book of Ps 119/3times( this will take your time so you'd better prepare for it) -- use into some water for battling , drinking and sprinkling round about your bed. As you do this? You will encounter her again but this time her defeat and how it all started.

Mind you, I will be following your update henceforth.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good day Sir, I dreamt

1. Me and two other men were friends. The one name Paul went to a native doctor to do charm for us to help us succeed in life. The native doctor give him 3 eggs and told him what to do. When Paul came back he called me and told me about the eggs. He said we are going to take one each. He gave me my egg but i refused to collect it. I told him I am not ready to use it now. Actually i never intended using the egg, I wanted to know his secret. In my presence, he held his egg in his hand, raised his hand up and did some incantations with a bitter kola in his mouth. Our other friend did the same. I continued to be friends with them in spite of refusing to do the egg rituals. I saw them do powerful things with the power the native doctor gave them. I also saw one of my childhood friend around.

2. Some of my friends were pressurizing me to join their multi-level marketing business but i refused.

Thanks
Both dream have lot in common.

The lord warned strongly to be wary and flee from money-thirsty friends who would go miles and do anything it takes(demonically ) for business boom,for money and the things of the world that perishes. Flee,flee and flee lest they influence you and share in the destruction,unending judgment that await them.

Be wise and always remind yourself that....' all that glitters is not gold....money is the root of all evil..'

And should these friends or two suddenly become rich over night? Don't be deceived as its demonically inspired and backed.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole