John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible and blood
I see a divine breakthrough, blessing before you. This will happen unexpectedly or by chance but it's the lord doing, handiwork and plan to bless and change your life.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good Day Sir, I dreamt

1. In my place of work, we were looking for a snake that hid in our car park to kill. Later we found it, it has been crushed and killed by the tires of a vehicle.

2. I went to visit my friend n his wife  in another town. In his house, he gave me doctors' reports about their issue of childlessness (5 years), the issue was affecting their marriage. As i was reading them, his wife saw them and was angry that her husband is exposing their secrets to me. But i convinced her that Jesus Christ will answer their prayers, if they fast and pray to God about the issue. I even told them some miracles that God did for me.

3. I went somewhere on my way back i noticed my area was dirty. I got to my street. I saw one pregnant woman walking across the slab of a gutter suddenly the slab broke, cave in and she fell into the deep dirty gutter. she was completely submerged in the water/gutter. I ran there , stood by the side of the gutter. I deep my hands into the gutter and pulled her out. She came out alive and sat on the ground while preparations where being made to take her to the hospital.

Thanks
1. I see a serpentine power,agent on assignment to destroy that company destroy/crushed for your sake.

2. Should this marriage continue to experience childlessness or failure? It's the wife lack of faith and secrecy.

3. I see the hand of God upon you as you rescue someone from the pit of destruction or fall.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good Day Sir, I dreamt

1. In my workplace, my coworker was assisting some contractor workers working on the decking of a building. He mistakenly fell from the ladder on the decking, then on the ground. He had no physical injury but i advised him to go to the hospital for check up.

2. I saw some people doing raffle draw. One of them convinced me to play with 100 Naira which i did and I won a medicated bathing soap.

Thanks
1. I see a minor casualty at your work place but it's minor indeed hence may be averted or put under control.

2. It's called " heaven of favor ".
I see your effort yielding good result, and whatever you lay your hand on.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good Day Man of God,

I dreamt me , my younger brother and two other guys were in a haunted house. I saw my late mother talking to us as we were about leaving the house. She  gave me N400 and said it is for the 4 of us. I also heard somebody saying something about a fowl cage (poultry). The house was a very big house. The 4 of us started running from one end of the house to another trying to locate the exit door. The 2 guys were in front, then my brother, and me behind. I was the one leading and giving direction to all of us. One of the guys told me i need a good belt to wear to enable me do anything  i am doing better. He said he has one he will sell to me very cheap just N100. I said ok, when we leave this haunted house he will give it to me. We finally saw the exit door and we ran out of the house.
(Physically, last week this my brother went to the village and saw my uncle building poultry and a tarpaulin fish pond on where my mother was buried. My brother told me and I called my uncle who said it is just something temporary and he can shift it if we want to do something there. Then i sent my brother to go there and build a tombstone. My uncle threatened him and warning him that it is our family people that sent him. My brother then left the village, close to our house in town a mad woman met him and started telling him that people are monitoring him. I have told him not to go to the village for now.)
If you and/or your brother don't want to buy your way out of self infliction captivity nor want to be confined by foundational, household enemies? Steer clear of your village,for NOW!.

Even if you must return maybe in few years to come? You must hear from God first lest you walk into self inflict captivity.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good Day Man of God, I dreamt

1. The senior pastor of my friend's church was saying he will remove my friend as provincial youth president.

2. Me and my friend (not the one in #1) were selecting some fine T-shirts to buy. My friend collected one T-shirt that i have already selected. I was angry but i left it for him and selected another one.

Thanks
1. I see a great conspiracy to relieve him of his post or demote him. Your friend must take this up in fasting and prayer against the within enemy on evil assignment to relieve or demote him of his post.

But that is not all, let him make amend of his way should there be any shortcomings or abuse of that post on his part capable of demoting or relieving him of that post.

For to whom much is given? Much is expected.

2. Your friendship with this one require patent, sacrifice and endurance anything short of that? It breaks! Because there is no sacrifice,endurance nor commitment on his side. I don't see true friendship on his side anyway.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good Day Sir,

I have noticed something lately. Anytime I sleep naked at night normally because of heat, i do have sexual dreams. Last night, when sleeping I was feeling hot so i removed my boxers (I live alone) and continued sleeping. Immediately, I started dreaming I was in another country and was having a very strong urge to masturbate. I started quoting scriptures and i overcame the urge. Then i woke up. I find this strange. Sir,  I need your interpretation and advice.

Thanks