John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible and blood
I see a serpentine agent on an evil mission, an attack targeted to penetrate and inflict you exposed,disposed and aborted.

Congratulations!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good Day Sir, I dreamt

1. There was political unrest in my country. People were running any how and some people were killed. I started running to my maternal village to take my bag containing my money and other valuables. On my way, one man scratched and injured my hand with a knife. The injury was very small. I wanted to stop and fight the man but i felt he was a distraction to me. So i ran to my family house in my village, went to under the staircase where i kept that my bag. I collected the bag and left.

2. In my primary school compound, me and some other people were fighting a serious gun battle against some terrorist.

3. Me and a group of people were in another country and were trying to escape to our own country. After so much serious efforts, we entered a bus driving out of that country going to our country. We destroyed many military check points with our bus. The country's soldiers started chasing us but our bus finally drove into our country. One of our country women saw us driving into our country and the enemy country soldiers were still chasing us. So she called our country army with her phone to go and attack the enemy soldier in our country. We were finally free in our own country.

Thanks
1. I see people running helter smelter, I see war and chaos.

Pray for your country as this is beyond measure.

2. It continues here... terrorists I see again..and yet another one again indeed. I see numerous bloodshed in that country ; terrorists attacks.

3..and you fled from your country leaving everything you love and own behind.
But you shall return after the war. Mind you, even the neighboring country won't be a save haven nor a place to hide as the war shall spread therein.

Pray! Pray!! And pray!!! for this country and her peace!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good Day Sir, I dreamt 

1. Me and Mr P (a man i know) were planning to do something but before the day he died mysteriously. People were worried on how to inform his family.

2. I was in my maternal grandfather's compound where my uncle also lives. Then i went to my uncle's second wife room, I saw my uncle's first wife inside the room. The room looked very old and there were many bunch of keys on the bed. My uncle's first wife advised me not to sleep in the room because there were many mosquitoes inside. Me and her searched for my house key among the many keys on the bed. I saw my key and wallet, collected them and left.

3. I told Mr P my number one dream about him and he confirmed that he also had a dream about his own death. I started counselling him on how to fast and pray to cancel the dream.

Thanks
1 and 3 ; tells us that indeed there is hovering of death over Mr p but God being a merciful and kind God has/shall revealed it to him therefore if he dies? Then it's because he fails to embrace the lord or heed to the signs and warning staring on his face.

2. You mustn't visit there without being spiritually, physically prepared or fortified. Above all, without hearing from God as the lord warned that it's not healthy,safe for you.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good Day Man of God, I dreamt

1. I was in my childhood church (Anglican) vestry with my laptop studying the bible. Our vicar (pastor) came and was advising me, encouraging me. He said God will do for me what I am believing God for. Later he said that they have meeting in the vestry, so i put my laptop in my bag and left.

2. Two workers that work for a contractor to my company fell into a hole and died in my company's work site. But the contractor did not informed us of the incident until about a week later.

3. I was in my maternal grandfather's compound where my uncles live. I went to the front of the compound wearing only boxers. I greeted my junior uncle. Then my little cousins and their friends asked me which Nigerian actor acted the movie "Pirated". I said RMD but their friends said my answer was wrong. They said i should google it, I said i have to go inside the house and get my phone. ( These days in the dream, I always see my self in that my maternal grandfather's compound)

Thanks
1. The lord may meet you at your point of needs in no time, soon.

Congratulations!

2. I see a great threat, implication capable of destroying your company. Pray for her to be averted as this will affect the company as a whole including you if it comes to pass.

3. You've been tied down there that's why you keep seeing yourself there.

You shall cry out against powers of your father's, mother's house holding tying down your destiny and glory at a stop.

Visit the "prayer point" thread for more prayers --explore it what you need is there.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good day Man of God, I dreamt

I went to my maternal grandfather's compound where my uncle live, after spending some days there. One Saturday evening around 8pm , I was thinking about which room to sleep in the compound. Suddenly I remembered that i need to go to church the next day. So i decided to leave the compound n go back to my father's (father/mother) house. I packed my things n told my uncle that I am going back to my father's house. He asked me why ? that i should still stay. I told him no, that tomorrow is Sunday n I need to go to church very early in the morning. So i have to go now in order to prepare for the Sunday service. Then he said that it is okay I can go but when I am ready to get married, he will choose a wife for me, that he already has a lady for me to marry. In my mind, I said nobody will choose a wife for me, that God will direct me n give me my wife. But i did not say it to him. Then I went to my uncle's 2nd wife's room. The room was dark because there was no light (power). As i was greeting her n her children , she sat on her bed but I could not see her clearly because of the darkness. Suddenly, power (light) was restored . Then I told them I am leaving this night to my father's house n I left the compound.
(As you advised me concerning my number 3 dream on the 25th of this month, I prayed against powers that tied me down to that my grandfather's compound and I have also been praying for a wife)

Thanks
You've been held down, captured and chained for years into retrogression maritally and otherwise by a close relation,strong man of your father's house (I won't mention name) for his/her selfish interests,and to control your life hence your life, maritally and otherwise had been on hold,stagnated..but rejoice, celebrate now for the LORD has finally set you FREE!

Go home now, rejoice as you've been set freed, I see you come out of that primitive life, retrogression.

I see your life moving forward now maritally and otherwise.

Your prayers has been answered. Congratulations!

It's settled!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good Day Man of God, I dreamt

1. In my childhood neighborhood, me and some persons sat at a table where recharge cards were sold. I placed my 2 phones on the table. Some group of bad boys were passing so we left the table to avoid them. Then i realized i left my big phone  on the table, as I was going to get it. One of the bad boys collected it. I chased and attacked him to collect back my phone.

2. My coworker was telling me that he was happy about the increment on salary that was done for all staff when our last salary was paid. I told him my salary was not increased. Another worker confirmed that indeed there was an increased. So i called our HR manager in our headquarters and explained to her. She said there was a document that my direct manager was supposed to give to her for her to process the increment in my salary. She told my direct manager and he started looking for the document in his office.

Thanks