• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Count down to MAY 26th
Happy birthday sir
Many more blessed years sir
My prayer for you today is may God give you your heart desire in Jesus name.

Have a wonderful day

God bless

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Let me finish eating my birthday chicken first and get back to these wonderful,beautiful messages and good wishes from you all.

I am overwhelmed already.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Sir
God bless the day you were born
Many great destinies tied to yours.
Thank you Jesus for Pastor Bankole
An uncommon God's general of our time
Sir the whole world would hear of your glory
You would continue to be a terror to the kingdom of darkness.
May God grant you all your heart desires even the ones you don't ask he will add to the blessings in Jesus name.

Happy birthday!!!!

@Gracefilled, @Niesje ,@ Nonop , Gbemmyade , @ Destinygirl, @ Gracemohau and family , and @ all....

May all the good wishes,prayers, these wonderful and beautiful messages from you all return back to you in folds,uncountable.

I pray God will never leave nor forsake anyone of you and all my members, I pray that prayers will continue to be answered,miracles shall overflow forever here in your lives ,and testimonies shall continue to be a way of life in your lives, offline,online, in this ministries, in the mighty name of Jesus!

I am overwhelmed with joy by these beautiful wishes and messages of yours...

I thank you all.

God bless you all.

Prophet Ebankole
Dreams torchlight Ministries.
Prophet Ebankole

Amen. God bless you too.

Another count down to May 26!!!

One day to go for pastor's birthday

Happy birthday to Pastor Bankole,a selfless man of God ,God's general our of this generation, a spiritual mentor who doesn't compromise God's standard.
Sir even though I have never seen you nor meant you physically I have learnt life changing godly traits and values through your ministrations which has shaped my life to be a better Christian.
I pray that as you water our lives and destinies the lord would continue to water all that concerns you and your family
He would engrace you a new with all it takes to fulfill your assignment and you would not miss heaven.

Thank you for accepting the call of God
Happy birthday sir may you grow from strength to strength and from glory to glory in Jesus name.

Amen!!

Happy birthday sir ! ! !
May God bless your new age. He shall crown the year with goodness and His paths shall drop fatness and fresh anointing in Jesus name. Amen !

Happy birthday pastor. May the joy of the Lord never leave your household and may the Lord keep you to see your children's children.

(26-05-2020, 01:37 AM)gbemmyade Wrote: Happy birthday to Pastor Bankole,a selfless man of God ,God's general our of this generation, a spiritual mentor  who doesn't compromise God's standard.
Sir even though I have never seen you nor meant you physically I have learnt life changing godly traits and values  through your ministrations which has shaped my life to be a better Christian.
I pray that as you water our lives and destinies the lord would continue to water all that concerns you and your family
He would  engrace  you a new with all it takes to fulfill your assignment  and you would  not miss heaven.

Thank you for accepting the call of God
Happy  birthday sir may you grow from strength to strength and from glory to glory in Jesus name.

Amen!!

These are beautiful words from you. I am speechless. I am lost for words.
God will honor you and make your life beautiful.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole