• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please interpret
1. It's a monitoring spirit. You shall cry out tonight and wage war against monitoring spirit and it source of powers.
Bible reading ; Ps 19,65,24.

2. ◄ Psalm 20:7 ►
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

Indeed, your strength lies in the lord and in him alone. For, even while some trust in powers of darkness for strength and .. You will overpower them because the lord is your strength and in him lies your strength undeed.

3. No place for you,no room for you retrogression.

4. Congratulations daughter.
For, you are no longer a follower of church denomination,churches or pastors but of God and his words alone. This is indeed the true salvation and the only path to the kingdom of God.

5. I see prosperity all round.
Yes, I see you smiling to the bank or home with abundance of blessing or profits.

6. Come out of that past, retrogression now!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning Prophet

1. Many things happened but I can remember I was with my married niece...she changed her clothes few times...was in a pullover but her black skirt was hand patched showing a white thread where it was patched at the back. She also carried a packbag.

2. It was in our house and maybe I was with the niece above. I remember a woman, maybe her mother came to lie in one of the rooms and didn't want to be disturbed.

*this is lenghty please*
3. I came out from a large gathering after dismissal, on my way I met a former male colleague with anothe man. We greeted but it seemed I gave him a written paper not sure but which had my name written in full. I happily walked away in white longsleeves shirt and black skirt. I found myself in my present work place. Colleague C who in reality was a former colleague as well as present colleague was alone with one of the female colleagues and they talked in low tones looking into a book. She was wearing a short, brown-golden gown which I thought she bought newly and there was a time I tried tucking my finger on her waist and could feel the belt holders of the shorts she wore underneath. I turned to be wearing same size and similar gown but dull green colour. I later needed the book, took it but don't know if it was my name I wrote in it. A bus drove in filled with people and maybe the driver was a former colleague. A former male colleague was later sitting in the position of the Head in our office. *he is presently the principal in my former workplace* Someone like a colleague asked for the book but I told her to be patient. It seemed the book had turned to be a small basin that probably contained some poo. In all, I rinsed it of what I thought was poo and before the person who asked for it could have it. Colleague C was hanging about busy with her phone. I found myself answering her from my phone and I remember she requested I woke her in the morning time by calling her on phone so she wouldn't be late. She also said she would tell our Head that it was her sister, a present colleague too, that called her. She also warned that I shouldn't let the call ring for too long, I remember her saying to call by 1 o'clock. But I told her I would have to let the call ring till she cuts it, only then would I be sure she had seen the call. As I spoke, she passed me by with our voices echoing out. She pretended she wasn't making a call as she didn't want anyone to know. Wanting to be sure again of the time she wanted me to call I asked. But outside she slightly put the phone to her ear telling me not to worry that she would later tell me the time. She left with a little boy before closing time and without telling anyone.

*yesterday an announcement was made that the former place I worked, a school, needs teachers and I would have gone today to submit my application later as part-time teacher but seeing the faces of some of my colleagues there then in this dream I will wait to see if this dream has anything to with it, whether or not to apply*

Thank you and God bless you.

1. I see that marriage going through some financial crisis. Indeed, I see her struggling,suffering.

2. She,her mother or both might come running to your family or pay a visit one of these days.

3. Such a twisted and complex revelation but this is nothing to God.
In essence, the lord said, you can shuffle( my definition ; manage) the two (jobs) but wisdom must applied so that one doesn't get in the way of the other. It must be kept a secret and not publicize so as not to draw unnecessary attention or tension at your present place of work.

Above all, the lord saw and sees nothing wrong for a second or an alternative job but you must swallow your pride and refuse to be intimidated, you must be yourself and stay focus.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening Prophet

1. I went to buy something on the street, the seller displayed one or two tomatoes and insisted on a price I now have forgotten.

2. I remember taking my bath with the married man that wants to be friends with me though I can only tell what he was like upwards. I also noticed his palms were large and big as he tried to scoop water. Both toilet and bathroom were in same room and he told me to leave that he wants to poo. He had already sat on the closet before I was through gathering my things. I checked to perceive the smell of the poo but perceived nothing.

3. In our workplace I was repeatedly told that the Head wanted to see me. But I refused to go to her office because I was sure she hadn't come to work. She later came herself and told me the President wanted to see me. I met the president but she asked me to wait, she was discussing with someone. I thought she wanted to ask me about some filed documents which I didn't file and wasn't the right person to be asked about them. As I sat before a colleague that was carrying a baby I complained that my colleagues liked gossiping/lieing. A man visited and I reminded him I was the one he was looking for because in reality I didn't complete his work. Another came and wanted to make photocopy and I directed him to the proper place to. Another colleague was carrying a baby, joined by another and they seemed to be massaging the baby's private part with hot water. It left the baby with marks as it cried in pains. I warned them to take the baby to the hospital instead of using local means. Another colleague was leaving before closing hour and I told her to go take permission from the Head. Anothe colleague brought meat pie and said that the man whose job I didn't finish brought it to be shared among the satff. I was to share with another colleague but this collegue wanted more from my share. I told her to watch her weight. I don't know if I ate from the meat pie.

1. I see you at the market.
In easence, the lord said, stand for what you believe,live within your means.

2. A man without a smell is like a walking corpse or one who barely feed well.

3. Live up to your responsibility as your work place and do not be weary in your duty and your reward of blessing will come, you shall have no cause to fear or be troubled therein.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

1. I see you at the market.
In easence, the lord said, stand for what you believe,live within your means.

2. A man without a smell is like a walking corpse or one who barely feed well.

3. Live up to your responsibility as your work place and do not be weary in your duty and your reward of blessing will come, you shall have no cause to fear or be troubled therein.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning Prophet

1. I had lots of dreams about places I grew up and lived but I could clearly remember I was in a place we once lived and I went with some guys I believe were related to me in this dream to buy maybe food. Next I was confined in something and guarded by a youngman in suit. I got angry and commanded him to open for me, that I wasn't interested anymore. And that I had long stopped attending my church how much more this? He opened and I left.

2. You, prophet, interpreted my dream on retrogression and wondered why always retrogression. Then you concluded that, can't remember the exact word but permit me to put it in adage ' it's the tree with fruits that stones are thrown at always'

3. A neighbour visited our house and kept peeping through my brother's room window. He was in white shoes which maybe belonged to my brother. He entered the room and walked through an adjoining door into the next compound. His son later did same. I was surprised at the audacity but later blamed my brother for giving them freehand or letting them know such door existed. There is no such door in the physical and we usually share some edibles we cannot finish with this neighbour and his children.

4. A church group mama belongs to came to cook in our house. I wanted to help but was refused. One drove in her bike and let it drive round the compound then back to her on its own. I caused her for let it free knowing it could hit anybody but later apologised. They dished out the food, white rice, stew and fried meat, and arranged it. It was to be kept in mama's room but I decided to sweep the room and there were dirts at some corners. One of the cooks gave me a piece of fried meat in compensation and I ate.

5. In a large bulding like a school, I picked my things to leave but first I collected #500 from a girl who owed me in this dream. Another, a boy, owed me #200 but I don't remember if I collected it. Two children in white polo argued about who owned a brandnew polo in their wardrobe.

6. The road I was to take was under construction and I waited with some people in a shop for the truck to pass. The lady I was with wore a white polo and the shop owner came and felt it with his hand. The lady later asked me how to know an original polo I said I didn't know. Someone was preaching and among the things I heard was that the Western ministers ministered as God commanded them but the Eastern ministers built mansions and played or have bodyguards. I saw the preacher and was surprised she was a woman because her voice reached everywhere. She mentioned Mountain of Fire and Miracles in her preaching that I thought she was a member. The song that later played from her megaphone was a type of song sang when christianity was new in this part of the world, I wondered when I would belong to a church so I could join the choir.

1. I see covenent of retrogression,failure over your life and destiny broken!

2. it's the tree with fruits that stones are thrown at always' = because you are the spiritual head of your household and her glory, the glory of God therein hence you are often the target of spiritual attacks.

If you ask me, I would say it's a thing of joy. But should you fail to pray often and without season? That's where the danger lies.

3. The lord warned, should you give in to that family at will or access into your household ? They will abuse it.

4. Holiness and giving attracts undeserved blessings and or rewards.
As for the meat? Wage war against witchcraft,eaters of flesh and night caterers. And purge it. You know what to do.

5. I see recovery of your lost blessing or rewards.

6. After your long waiting on which path to take as regards a place of worship or church the lord approved MFM.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning Prophet

yesterday's dream

1. I remember I was at the dining with my then University coursemate and her family, I served her husband and asked if I should add more but he said, No, God bless you and started to eat. I started seeing different pictures of the man when he probably was single and he looked ugly. I saw their couple friend and someone said they were yet to have a child but they, the man especially, seemed busy with progressing in other aspects of life.

2. In our house, my niece entered a room to pray like she wanted to end her fast while I sat with a mirror, bursting some pimple like boils on my private part. It seemed I was holding down there seperately in my hand and I kept searching through. I pressed one of the parts, something black kept coming out like paste would come out from a tube. I felt relieved thereafter.

3. In our house one of our wives was in the kitchen. One of my brothers brought something in a nylon, maybe cracked snails, and kept it somewhere but nobody touched it.

4. I was going home alone from work and met some youths clearing and arranging the environment for event. I went to greet them but felt my mouth smell. I looked on wondering whether to return to the office for something or to go home before it started raining. The workers started looking back to see what exactly I was looking at and I heard the drummings of local dance.

5. I was returning from somewhere, getting close to my house I saw UN coming in a group of guys. Inside I combed my hair, pressing it down it was sticky with much liquid. I could see my reflection and I danced. The group approached our gate and UN laughed loudly. I got a phone call from my ex, he started with pet names and I pretended I didn't know who was calling and kept asking.

6. One of our wives held a portfolio lightly like she collected it from someone in welcome. She walked in followed by my deceased in-law and I greeted him picking a used bathing towel to go spread outside.

7. I found myself in Lagos Mile 12 market. I was stuck trying to cross the express and almost all the vehicles were bent on crushing me and I escaped into the market, found myself on a queue because most roads were closed. I went searching for zobo items. I decided to go greet my then woman customer. She was with her son and he had a bad eye. The woman said it was worse but a bit better. She said a cockoroach entered his eye. I also found out she had lost three of her child and I tried to let her know it was the handiwork of the enemies and the need for midnight prayers. Though sad, she didn't seem convinced and was more interested in selling her goods. A lady who seemed her friend supported me but when I tried to know who she was she was not willing to disclose her identity.

A lady sold camwood and I wanted to buy. But she said it contained pepper and told me that I would have to pour water first on it to wash off the pepper before use and that it was a secret she never told anyone. She brought two containers to give to me but they contained dried fish.

I lay in a shop with the customer's lady friend and picked some CD. They were erotic CD and I gave them back to the lady to keep.

I saw like on Facebook my niece was advising one of the daughters of this my customer on how to economise in her school but she replied 'who advice epp.'

8. I saw that a member was added to the 'important threads' on this forum, let me not mention the name I saw, but he/she had no past dream records.

Today's dreams

9. It seemed my bereaved sister had a little child and wanted to celebrate his/her birthday. I was not careful and I scattered the cake for the event though I picked the pieces. One of her daughters was stealing from the food and I cautioned her but she told me to mind my business and we started to exchange words. I got a chewed gum from the bed and she demanded I gave it to her that it was hers but I refused and threw it away instead.

10. I was friends with a dark, tall youngman but known to me in this dream.

11. I had some empty dettol containers, big and samll and was putting a different labels on them. Someone cautioned I might be caught but I doubted. I tried to remember how much a big size dettol was sold.

12. I saw a poster of maybe a couple and either a REVISED or REVERSED LOVE IS KILLING...HATE, HATRED..., were written beside the photo.

1. The beauty of a man lies within his greatness,success and future therefore never look down on a man nor ridicule his physical appearance lest the lord humble you before him and shame overwhelm you.
Simply put ; judge no man by his look or physical attribute. Look within.

2. Indeed, " The Effectual Fervent Prayer of a Righteous Man Availeth Much. James 5:16" it pulls down the strong hold of the enemies. Yes, I see the fervent prayers of the righteous within your household delivered you,your womanhood out of a terrible spiritual diseases.

3. Arrow of retrogression fired into your household incapacitated.
Thank you Jesus !

4. No amount of christ you preach, tell to a group of idolaters your mouth smells to them.

5. Your spirit even your soul have rebuked him hence no amount of effort made to win back would work.

6. An august or unexpected visitor. But pray it's for good news and/or nothing out of ordinary.

7. Though the righteous have troubles and are overwhelmed by devourers of their souls(death round about them) but they shall prevail and shall not die but those who rebuke the lord,fail to embrace the light and the gospel of christ dies prematurely and or live,overwhelm with sorrow and agony with no one to save them.

**.....for even, their children are like them ; they detest anything salvation and christ. But surely, their fate live with them for they shall live their lives in sorrow, pain and poverty,disappointment shall overwhelm them and all their endeavors in life because they've rebuked the lord,their heart has grown stone and have turned their backs against the lord. But this is not the case for the righteous for they shall live under their shadow of the lord,his divine protection even the power of death shall over their lives, and whatever they do shall prosper. Bible ref/reading ; Ps 1.

What is life without Jesus !?

What a terrible life and world without Jesus !

8. The first shall come last and the last the first. Surely, the race is not to the swift.
But should this come to pass on the forum,soon? Do not all be troubled as its how the forum was designed and it chooses who ever it wants. It's not prophet nor the webmaster doing but how the forum was build by her inventor. Take note.
9. I see anger/provocation. Be wise. Don't give in lest you give the devil a foothold to use you.

10. A new man,relationship,and this is his physical attributes or feature.

11. Don't ! Don't ! Directly or indirectly engage in any illegal activities or business or trade.
Don't even approve of it or support it in any form.

12. Heartbreak,divorce and domestic violence is become a common and way of life in today's marriages hence its wise and better to be single,wait for ones time or choose wisely than to die untimely.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole