• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help interpret
Good afternoon Pastor,

A friend who we praying together had this dream:

1. In the dream, I can't really remember where we were, I saw that I was somewhere and someone was going to Ife. I then told the person to please help me give a pair of shoes to my mum, and while coming back, he should help me collect my hair from my mum
So when I got to where the shoes were, I saw that the shoe was not my mum's size, but rather, it was my size
I now was lamenting in the dream that if I had all these shoes, why have I been wearing only one shoe all these while
So I went back to the person and told him to just greet my mum for me and collect my hair from her

2. I had this dream of going to an event hosted by a prominent king and there are many great kings there, even white men all wear white agbada
They all entered the inner hall to have meeting and the rest of us waiting at the main hall were singing and waiting for them to come back. But it was worship song we were singing

3. Had a dream where I saw a snake jumping and following me around...I was trying to chase it...it kept following me, I now decided that once I get to a spot where I see a big stone I will use the stone to hit the snake. ..the snake was very small..

4. Had another dream where in my church their was something like open proposals and as I was walking one guy stopped and pushed his younger bro to come talk to me...I was listening to the guy and I asked his age ...he said 22yrs I then told him to call his elder bro for me that he is too young for me, the guy told me his elder br isn't working and so not ready for marriage but he is working and ready...I told the guy my age and I told him am sorry i can't marry someone I senoir so much..]

1. You've enslaved,suffered yourself, your life for so long while pleasing your mother, family and doing all you can to see her happy (financially and otherwise) at the detriment of your happiness and financial life. But I see you come out of that mental, financial slavery and say' enough is enough '.

Therefore the lord decree : come out of this modern day slavery and self inflicted captivity --pleasing family, your mother at the detriment of your own financial freedom and happiness.

2. I see you sings before great men, before prince and princes of the world, before honorable, great and prominent men ; surely, I see you wine and dine before great people.

3. I see a monitoring serpentine spirit monitoring your life and destiny but you've took no time to wage war against it having known it existence in your life, why? You must wage war against it and crush it now before it get out of your grip to destroy.

Stop postponing your day of deliverance!

4. Never despise the gathering(church programs etc) for singles and marital settlement, and never look down on no man, seek the lord before you choose, don't be quick to dismiss any potential man, but never settle for less..one below God expectations.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Dear Sir,

My fiancee had this dream:

1. I saw the lady that recently did wedding at my place of work, she was supposed to go with her husband to abuja, so another person has been employed to take over from her, so I now saw that she resumed back at work I was surprised cos I wasn't expecting her, she resumed her work as a secretary and was going about doing what she normally do, I now asked her that wat of the other lady that was employed to take over from you na, she said the lady resigned because she has for a better place, she was now telling me something and she was crying, I don't know if she was reporting her husband or our oga at work but I know she was bitter and crying, as if she was not happy to come back but she had no choice.

2. I also dreamt that I was in a party, your sister too was there with another lady, in that party there were sharing salad, so I went inside the house to take salad( only fruits) I saw hot dogs and other things in the freezer but I took only fruits and left. When I got out your sister now joined me and we left together.

3.I dreamt that I was in a place with lots of children, I saw pupils in my class too, they were downstairs, it was as if we went for a program so I was now helping them up, I will climb the stairs with them that's all I can remember about that dream

1. What a wrong choice she made in marriage.
In essence, I see the lady in question overwhelm with sorrow, regrets and failure in that marriage.
In essence, I see that marriage fail in a short time.

2. I see you,them at a celebration, function.
In essence, i see blessing even though the enemies, night caterers meant infliction,spiritual attack--but you conquered them and possess blessing instead.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir

A friend had this dream

I had a dream in that dream, it was as if I and some of hostel mates and one of my formal hostel mates in which were together during last session break(because of observation and teaching practice)

We're staying in the same place,the room looks very big .
Was divided to three
We were in two parts of it and the part the men that are staying there are cultist.

They were distributing us entering and going out the way they like.

They were even making us more scared.

My the this time I was try to tell you,my mom and my brother(because it seems he just finished some official assignment in Ilorin)

But I have not able to communicate with them

It was as if one of my unit member and his family came here.

He they were giving him room to stay not knowing it was like that.

This moment some of my course mate came too.

When I saw them I they are trouble because they the ones who date people like them (yahoo/cultist) which means they will be coming here.

That my unit was leaving with his family when I was explaining to him.

While waiting for him outside,i was with someone( but I don't the person) I was telling the person that if we are not careful,they may come to collect our phones.

Later to men joined ,at first I thought they were thieves but they are not.

They're friends with the person standing with me

2.It was as if I was in Ilorin doing some things.
I saw one of my course mate referencing to something I did sometime
The response to it then was not encouraging.

Later it was as if my sister connected me to a very big school.

I had to assist them with there common entrance exams.

I had to travel to Ibadan,when got I was talking to my family.
I even made reference to the school Doyin(my sister) connected me with.

Suddenly I saw that I was grounding pepper,tomatoes and onions with grater

Later I saw that I was putting on a Pam slippers but something seems wrong

1. When you directly, indirectly, consciously or unconscious wine and dine with the devil? You must be ready to bear the brunt. Meaning, the lord warned strongly against ungodly association and co-existing lest invite trouble into your peaceful, humble life.

2. I see one of your past mistakes hunting your prayers. You surely, did or assisted with something that's ungodly some time ago. Therefore, there is need for soberness, repentance and forgiveness less it come for you soon.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor

A friend had this dream
1. I had a dream in that dream that is a woman that looks like she can't do anything right.
She looks like a white woman.
Later I saw a girl that looks like a white girl.
She noticed that the mark on her stomach is similar to the one the one on a particular animal(it was as if there was no hair a side of her stomach and there was no hair on the side of the animal)
It was as there was a flashback to when she was born or some years ago.
It was as someone sat (maybe she was giving birth or it was just normal sitting I am not sure)
The goat passed under the person.
Later I saw myself sitting to see a Prophet(he is the prophet in Akure)

Whenever you want to see you will sit until the next person finishes and you to his front.

Suddenly I saw my mom barge to his front( though some people do that whenever they see that they may not be able to see him and he attend to them immediately)
The Prophet told to go to two places oriyangi( which were are formal Church is)

And ipetu module(which is her home town).

I heard my mom saying if not for the door the rest of her things will have been stolen.
When he started talking to me he said I takes one year to be a life at forty-two (he met that it takes the year before then to be alive)
It was as if I could not hear him very well again in that dream
Later I saw that he tied amure on my waist.
He stood but I started begging him .
My hands were holding his feet but I was only seeing white smoke on his feet instead of feet.
Later I saw that I had some bags like I want to travel and my dressing was different.(I dressed for a cold weather)

2.The other dream I was entering a place,it is a school.
I was wondering if there will let in and I don't even know what i came there to do.

But on getting to the get one of there workers told their gateman to let me in.(with her statement it was as if she miss took me for someone she knew through online group)
I went through the building without anyone disturbing be and when I got to there I saw the principal of the school I have taught before I was surprised because I did not she has left the school(she is still in the in real life because we communicated not long ago)
Her first statement was that 'so you can come humbly '
I was surprised but kept quiet because it was as if I did something wrong.

The proprietor and his wife was also there.
They were all served food ,it was as if they were outside at the backyard.
I collected the food,i was like i am hungry but immediately I took one in I started coughing spiting out
(Before I started coughing the person selling the seems to be giving advances to the proprietor but he declined which is wife know)
Your call came up on my phone and woman was thinking I was trying thing that was when I started coughing)
While coughing I went to the gutter but instead of gutter there was little holes.
It was as if the thing in my mouth could not come out on it own.
I want to use my fingers but I know they are looking at me.That's when I woke up with something (like spit) in my mouth.
3.I had a dream in that dream it was my birthday.
There were a lot of children in the room and some of them are those I am teaching in the church.
Sis IBK and some of sisters in Esther's horde was there she brought in a very big cake and some other things.
In that dream I don't know if anyone remember my birthday because no one has greeted me happy birthday.
Later I saw that I saw that my brother's girlfriend is in White wedding gown but the funny thing is that she did are white wedding before engagement.
Later it looks like another day and someone else is celebrating is birthday too

4 The other dream I had I saw a very big giant.

He is not any normal giant because he is taller than some building.

He saw that he was after a Lady but the lady is running away from him.

He was destroying houses in process.

I don't know the relationship between them but when someone ask he is looking for all what he was talking about is the she has a wound on her thigh.

Even with several cars and people trying to help him catch her she was still on the run

1. Deep revelation. But the lord is actually talking to you ; I see an evil inherited,familiar spirit mark on you and as long as it's in your life? You may never achieve anything meaningful with your life and nothing you may ever do right or successfully.

The lord say, ' therefore, you need deliverance on the mountain.

2. ..And the enemy came to deposit shame, failure, retrogression and affliction of disappointment so that your may continue to live below your destiny and worth. But I see it purged out. It's like a dog going back to it vomits,past. But to God be the glory they failed this time.

3. This confirmed your number one dream.
Truly, you've been forgotten and your life has been overwhelmed by reproach of rebuke and lack of remembrance and celebration.
I see emptiness and overwhelming limitation round about you and your glory. I see darkness all round you and destiny. You need deliverance!

4. I see that evil mark again attached to a demon monitoring your life and sitting on your destiny and life.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Dear Sir,

A friend i am counselling had this dream:

I found myself in a strange house. I discovered that some hidden part of the house was occupied by strange beings. But there is a boundary they do not cross.

Somehow I lured one of them to cross the boundary and then we chased him (We were two). We caught him and beat deadly. Then the other person with me (I don't know this person) cut off its head.

Then I realised about 4 of them also ambushed me on a staircase and held me hostage. Then they sat down to deliberate on what to do to me. I noticed that they appeared in the form of humans. One even had the face of a long time Indian friend of mine. They even had an electronic screen where they predict or see future events.

But to my surprise they let me go. And I went back downstairs. Then a female who I strongly believe was one of them but had the face of a female friend of mine came to me. She tried to lure me into a sexual activity. But I realised what she was trying to do and woke up

I can see you a are very intelligent young man or person with great potentials but go beyond your boundaries some times and explore beyond your capacity but God have been showing you mercy, sparing your lives from the consequences of your youthful exuberant or actions because you've preserved your body and have not allowed temptations of lust to prevail over you.

I must say I am impress. But sorry, but should you fail and give in to lust or fornication? You'll not only be trapped but paid dearly for every you normally would get away with.

Your future and destiny lies in the message and warnings above. Absorb them and keep them safe they will serve as your guard and guide.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole