• Welcome to Dream Torchlight Forum
  • This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!
Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

Dreams are like letters from the unconscious mind. If only they were written in the same language we use in waking reality...

Fortunately, we have the ability to study our dreams and interpret the common dream symbols they contain. Although there is no hard-and-fast rulebook of universal definitions, the following dream meanings offer a sound starting point for most people to create their own personal dream meanings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your dreams/revelations shall be interpreted here!

You are all welcome on board.
Pst.bankole.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Hello Pst. Bankole,

1. I had a dream where my mother, and 1 of my uncles were in a living room. We were all facing a shelf in the living room. I was standing while the uncle and my mom were sitting.

Another uncle walked in and went to the shelf and it appeared that he was looking for something on the shelf. He kept glancing at me at the same time. When i noticed his glances, i greeted him but his response wasn't too pleasant.

He got up and left the sitting room and as he was walking out the other uncle followed him behind.

2. I was walking outside  on the street and i walked past one of the uncles that i saw in the living room (the one who sat next to my mom). I walked past two images of him. The 1st image was of him now ( how he looks now) and the second image that i walked past, which was not very far from the 1st one, was an image of him when he was younger.

Thank u very much

Kumius.

For ye are surrounded by known and physical enemies.
Indeed, ye must becareful of these family member as they are only after what they will get from you,take from you and or are only here today to rub you of your right,belongings and or take advantage of not just you but your family.
Watch and becareful. Trust none of those people as their thoughts towards u/family are of evil.

But the lord promised to put them to shame.
Indeed this people don't mean well and u their secret shall be expose and they shall be disgrace at the end(perhaps that's why u are here,to expose their evil plans/agenda)? Therefore take note of this warnings.

These dreams are the same.
It's means: double mind, tricky person,one but two person(evil/good),pretence, hiding and evil agenda.

Please, watch those people and be very careful around them,watch what u tell them,secrets or things u do with them. They don't mean well for your family/u.

In conclusion, u are surrounded by known enemies,your are surrounded by people who are after what belongs to u,who are full of pretence and trick.
The two in 1 means: tricky,evil and enemies. This very person is filled with evil, while before u pretends to be loving,friendly but within him? Evil agendas against you and your family.

Please watch your back.

Bless u.
Pst.banks
Prophet Ebankole

Morning Pst. Bankole,

I remember standing on the roof building looking down and 2 people drove into the compound of the building and were both yelling and moving around in ways that indicates that they were either looking for me or someone in that building to fight.

From the roof, an automatic gun was pulled out and fired downwards towards the men yelling. One of them ran and i think he either die or caused a terrible accident, while the other remained.

Later on, it seemed like the remaining man left so i now went down from the roof to pick up what those guys dropped/left behind.

As i was heading back up to the top of the building, one of the guys was also climbing up to the roof and the scene changed to where it seemed like an old white man was standing with me all this while and was the one operating the gun.

He pointed the gun at the guy climbing up and decided to hold him hostage.So now, it was me, the old man, and the hostage.

He decided to take all 3 of us to board a train at a train station. While at the station, we had to climb through a window, which all we all successfully did.

There were other people at the station but the old man didn't care and still pointed the gun at the hostage.

The hostage now saw his lover (a woman) at the station and was so excited to see her. His lover greeted the old man and it seemed like she sent the old man to bring him.

Thank u very much

I shall get back/respond to this dream soon.

Bless u and bless u all in jesus name.
Ebankole
Prophet Ebankole

Psalms

Chapter 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

What a mighty God we serve.
The lord said, ye are surrounded by within enemies, those that want thee down from thy height/greatness, those that want u gone and or off the face of earth.

But the lord said, they have tried,they shall try to again and shall continue to fail,shall continue to be distracted.
For, the lord said,ye are special to me,ye are my son and I shall preserve thee for my glory and away from this glory,height and live hunter/contenders within,around and without u.

Bless u

Ebankole.

Blessing upon you all and greetings to you in the name of jesus.

May the lord continue to bless and lead us all according to his will and grace.

Amen.

PstEbankole