• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
not sure of how my dream was
1. I went to buy pad and bread, sure I got the pad but when I decided to check it later, the beautiful transparent sky blue pack was now black, I wanted to return it but when I saw the contents was complete I decided otherwise
2. I saw myself washing up my dad(late) bit by bit alongside another lady. when i came to the stomach, I cut it open carefully. I decided to empty the intestines before washing them. later I was talking to the lady that his stomach and it's contents are normal, then what made his tummy big then, she just said that it was spiritual. but I wasn't convinced.
3. we were supposed to get to the church, the others in the house walked, while I got in the car with my mum. we came to the church,and packed to gate. I remembered she packed inside the last time, but this time she refused. a man confronted us and wanted to take the, I took the key immediately and told him I will speak with her. my mum had taken a seat, I went to her,she refused, I called my brother to come repark,he said he is yet to arrive, the man returned again, while I was trying to explain to him that my brother will come later, some people around took up the fight can like the man is unnecessarily disturbing.

1. You must fast,spare two days to wage war against invisible forces polluting your heaven, grace and manipulating your goodness with darkness,affliction.

2. Whether you believed it or not whatever happened to your father was not ordinary. He was inflicted, attacked.

3. You, especially your mother must learn to humble yourselves before and in the house of God and do what is right even you feel you are not being treated right : this is what humility is all about and serving God and not man '.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

(08-12-2017, 10:59 PM)ebankole Wrote: 1. You must fast,spare two days to wage war against invisible forces polluting your heaven, grace and manipulating your goodness with darkness,affliction.

2. Whether you believed it or not whatever happened to your father was not ordinary. He was inflicted, attacked.

3. You, especially your mother must learn to humble yourselves before and in the house of God and do what is right even you feel you are not being treated right : this is what humility is all about and serving God and not man '.

Bless you

gòòd morning pastor. it's been awhile I came here. after my dads burial, I lost interest in alot of things.
1. seems it was happening to someone else but later became me. I was supposed to go somewhere but couldn't make out where and why. got into a car and joined by a lady I tried to greet as my sis in law.she shuned me with a raise of hands. I ignored her and played with a child that was mine. Am still single.
2. I was in my old neighbourhood. I seemed to be married with son. still was supposed to get somewhere. I stepped out of the house and many people were there waiting for buses. I went back in. came out again and suddenly realised I was not wearing anything on my feet but my clothes - Ankara skirt and blouse covered to my feet. much more people were there waiting at the bus stop, I passed a girl I know here in school and i decided not to greet her. I saw Pete edochie seriously talking like he was explaining something and leaned against a car. about 3 persons were listening. make came out and people rushed to it. I decided to go back in and wear a footwear. as I turned, it began to get dark that before reached the room it was pitch dark. i was in the room with my husband and my son sleeping when a giant and starting creeping in. my husband went for my son and I decided to distract the ant . i pulled the chair towards it so I can reach the door easily. my husband didn't pick my son quickly I managed to do it. he asked me To go while he dealt with the ant. I ran and saw people running helter smelter and others who were seemed not to be humans walking about. it was dark so i came back in. I said to myself that I thought about this and didn't take serious.to be safe I have to hide in a metal. the available drum had water in it. emptying it will draw attention. I does up the cushion and hide in.inside i saw about 4 lemons and noticed my son sort convolsing. I realised the ant affected him. I heard my husband looking for something I went to him and he was also affected by the ant and was looking for red oil. I searchd for one gave him and my son. not sure it would I thought the best thing would to hide and wait to see the outcome. as I looked out of the window. it seemed there was moonlight with alot if them standing in positions as if waiting for orders.

1. You've been looked down upon, neglected and forgotten by many even by yourself, you've been down spiritually and physically. But the lord said, I will show up and honor you with my presence that you may find peace,strength and solace in.

2. The lord said, for sometime now you've been lost in yourself, you've been overwhelmed with weariness,and the future, your marital life and expectations,life's aspiration and the path to follow in the world,life has suddenly become a mirage and overwhelm with it shadow of itself. But the lord has a word for you ;

I can see you've given up all hope and inspiration and strength to carry out has become a thing of a past shadow but daughter, this is nothing,there is nothing compare to HELL,nothing worst than seeing all you've labored for crumbled before you,and seeing your life about to be wiped away along with your children. What's the lord saying? In all these, amidst these trials in your life if without jesus your remain and hope no more? More is yet to come : more pain,affliction, and something close or within HELL.

My word : the lord is still calling out to you :to trust in him and build your hope, future..in him even in this midst of these storms and weariness round about and within you.

There is life, there is future and there is hope- the lord says!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

(14-03-2018, 04:37 PM)ebankole Wrote: 1. You've been looked down upon, neglected and forgotten by many even by yourself, you've been down spiritually and physically. But the lord said, I will show up and honor you with my presence that you may find peace,strength and solace in.

2. The lord said, for sometime now you've been lost in yourself, you've been overwhelmed with weariness,and the future, your marital life and expectations,life's aspiration and the path to follow in the world,life has suddenly become a mirage and overwhelm with it shadow of itself. But the lord has a word for you ;

I can see you've given up all hope and inspiration and strength to carry out has become a thing of a past shadow but daughter, this is nothing,there is nothing compare to HELL,nothing worst than seeing all you've labored for crumbled before you,and seeing your life about to be wiped away along with your children. What's the lord saying? In all these, amidst these trials in your life if without jesus your remain and hope no more? More is yet to come : more pain,affliction, and something close or within HELL.

My word : the lord is still calling out to you :to trust in him and build your hope, future..in him even in this midst of these storms and weariness round about and within you.

There is life, there is future and there is hope- the lord says!

Bless you

thank you
I shall try to refocus
God bless

Goodafternoon sir,
1. I seemed to be fetching water from a tap and the water was hot (boiled). I told the lady there that since the tap does discharge hot water at some point in the day that I might as well stop boiling water and just fetch from here. She commented that it won’t be a good idea as the hot doesn’t really have the qualities of a boiled water. That may be, the is made hot through other means.
2. I found myself writing an exam for my friend. A guy close was asking me for answers, another guy from behind began poking me too and I realised that the guy I was answering has written more than I. I stopped answering and writing as I could no longer used my headset which had the answers recorded. A woman came in and asked of me, went through the sheet and commented that I had tried and she would mark the paper like that. I wondered why I needed to be here if my friend would be awarded mark she said I should come with her. On our way out, we met another woman who said I should come with her that she needed my hep in the office. The first woman made a commented that sounded like the second woman always feels right and never accepts blame. When we got to her office, she had a tray she was trying to put down in another room through a window. I asked if they were fried shelled groundnuts and that she should sell to me (#30 per cup). She took the first cup and began to peel, I told her to let it be that I prefer to do it myself. She ignored me. I sat there to wait, then saw that there was another tray groundnuts behind me, I began to eat. She came out from where she was climbed a stool and hit something off what looked like a lab coat (white). She said it was cockroach, I looked but I didn’t see it. After she returned to her initial position, something flew to my eyes, I thought it was an insect, so I dropped the groundnuts in my hand and they were palm kernel nuts. As I removed what was on my eye lashes, it was a semi liquid charcoal.
3. Not sure exactly, but it looked like I was on the banks of a sea. I saw some people about to board a boat and I started to hide. I jumped into what looked like a gutter and it was dirty but I managed to come out later after they have gone. Somehow, it was said someone was missing and figured out that if I dnt do something the case might end like the last. I opened a door and saw that it opened into a wall and there was no way in, a man rushed to me and made me leave. Before I left I cant tell how I saw that indeed there was another smaller door behind that one. I began to call for help that I have searched everywhere and this is the only place left.
God bless

1. All that glitters isn't gold therefore not every opportunity is considerable, acceptable to our/your personality. Always learn from other people especially people with wisdom inputs.

2. You are generous,sacrificial and/or intelligent but this has been your undoing as I see you being inflicted and attacked because of your special gift or generosity. You must be wary how you go about helping people and/or using your intelligent for people. Be choosy as this has been your undoing and why you are being attacked.

In essence, you shall purge that house and cry out against witchcraft, night caterers deposits".
Ps 119,51,10 and 8,24.

3. It's called " the secret/hiding place"
You are about to encounter a strange revelation,secret. But cheer up, as the lord is taking you out of the wilderness of stagnation and confusion and darkness through this revelation.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

(17-03-2018, 10:53 PM)ebankole Wrote: 1. All that glitters isn't gold therefore not every opportunity is considerable, acceptable to our/your personality. Always learn from other people especially people with wisdom inputs.

2. You are generous,sacrificial and/or intelligent but this has been your undoing as I see you being inflicted and attacked because of your special gift or generosity. You must be wary how you go about helping people and/or using your intelligent for people. Be choosy as this has been your undoing and why you are being attacked.

In essence, you shall purge that house and cry out against witchcraft, night caterers deposits".
Ps 119,51,10 and 8,24.

3. It's called " the secret/hiding place"
You are about to encounter a strange revelation,secret. But cheer up, as the lord is taking you out of the wilderness of stagnation and confusion and darkness through this revelation.

Bless you

thank you sir. May God continue to bless and strengthen you. I will pray and cry out

Goodmorning sir
I remember the dreams in bits.
1. my mum asked my principal in secondary school to fix me for waec invigilation and marking. she said no space but she can work out sth. my mum asked where she would fix me. she said she would send someone to another centre and I would replace her. but i didnt seem so enthusiatic about the whole plan.
2. one of my church brothers visited. I wasn't so happy to see him. I went out, in coming back i saw that some people had a large pig killed to prepare pork. when i got close i wondered why the face looked like a humans.
3. I went along with a friend to a places. when we got there I saw that the family were those that we did sth for during the burial of their father but they dnt know me. initially they locked up their rooms that I couldn't even use the toilet. but later one of the brothers seemed to grant me access that I could use any toilet I want. my friend entered the first one and it was neat. the others were old and didn't have water. I decided not to use it but wait for my friend. on our way out,the woman of the house refused that I go. she veified where I was from and said my friends can go.
4. I looked in the sky and saw a writing. I thought some people were just paying around. but when I looked again. every seconds new words show up. I called the attention of those around. none of the words were familiar and as much as i tried I couldn't pronounce the words correctly. I said it may be Hebrew. it continued and we just stared. unyill finally the entire galaxy came up. and ivtold the others that the earth we are in seemed to be lost in a good of sky-like smoke. later it looked like the earth was getting closer to the sun and its own line no longer exists

1. You must continue to stand for the truth and never take short route to success.

2. I see a demonic,idolatry practice, celebration within the household of God that you must never join in nor support. Your inner man will warned you to be wary when such is encountered..

3. Good deeds might God unrewarded for sometime but surely? In due season you will reap what you sowed and be rewarded. In essence, I see you reaping some past good deeds of your parents.

4. This message is very significance, important and symbolic hence I felt it's a must I quote it as a whole so that not just you but all and guess(s) can also absorb this important message --note the emboldened parts, please :

Quote:4. I looked in the sky and saw a writing. I thought some people were just paying around. but when I looked again. every seconds new words show up. I called the attention of those around. none of the words were familiar and as much as i tried I couldn't pronounce the words correctly. I said it may be Hebrew. it continued and we just stared. unyill finally the entire galaxy came up. and i told the others that the earth we are in seemed to be lost in a good of sky-like smoke. later it looked like the earth was getting closer to the sun and its own line no longer exists

Beneath the earth and within the heavens I see strange occurrences,changes and breakage in nature and the normal setting of heaven, earth and beneath the earth therein in preparation for the day of judgment that's close by-so near!
Meaning? The earth is closing in but man sees not. That is? The day of judgment and second coming of Jesus is very, very and very here. Do you, or any of you understand what this means at all?

Let me share a message I culled somewhere on social media that so much caught my attention that I can't help but intended to share it. But I will share it fire, here :

Quote:..rapture could happen any moment from now. Since rapture is the beginning of judgement then it will come at a time when the sins of the world become so much.
Right now the sins keep increasing, immortality multiplying and if rapture doesn't take place everyone maybe polluted.
So rapture is any moment from now.

You all should meditate on the quoted messages for your own safety and in preparation--if you truly want to make heaven.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

(19-03-2018, 05:23 PM)ebankole Wrote: 1. You must continue to stand for the truth and never take short route to success.

2. I see a demonic,idolatry practice, celebration within the household of God that you must never join in nor support. Your inner man will warned you to be wary when such is encountered..

3. Good deeds might God unrewarded for sometime but surely? In due season you will reap what you sowed and be rewarded. In essence, I see you reaping some past good deeds of your parents.

4. This message is very significance, important and symbolic hence I felt it's a must I quote it as a whole so that not just you but all and guess(s) can also absorb this important message --note the emboldened parts, please :

Quote:4. I looked in the sky and saw a writing. I thought some people were just paying around. but when I looked again. every seconds new words show up. I called the attention of those around. none of the words were familiar and as much as i tried I couldn't pronounce the words correctly. I said it may be Hebrew. it continued and we just stared. unyill finally the entire galaxy came up. and i told the others that the earth we are in seemed to be lost in a good of sky-like smoke. later it looked like the earth was getting closer to the sun and its own line no longer exists

Beneath the earth and within the heavens I see strange occurrences,changes and breakage in nature and the normal setting of heaven, earth and beneath the earth therein in preparation for the day of judgment that's close by-so near!
Meaning? The earth is closing in but man sees not. That is? The day of judgment and second coming of Jesus is very, very and very here. Do you, or any of you understand what this means at all?

Let me share a message I culled somewhere on social media that so much caught my attention that I can't help but intended to share it. But I will share it fire, here :

Quote:..rapture could happen any moment from now. Since rapture is the beginning of judgement then it will come at a time when the sins of the world become so much.
Right now the sins keep increasing, immortality multiplying and if rapture doesn't take place everyone maybe polluted.
So rapture is any moment from now.

You all should meditate on the quoted messages for your own safety and in preparation--if you truly want to make heaven.

Bless you.

hmmmmmmmmm. time to sit up

good morning sir. trust God you are fine.
1. a man,I think a long with long full white bears under which were pigeons returned from a journey. he wanted to know who made decisions and signed on his behalf. someone answered that the birds did. after that the birds came out from his beard, 2 pairs of both male and female and a little one on the back of one of the males and flew off. the man just stared. The child of The man complained that she is restless and her mum woudnt let her go out. the mother complained that she was pregnant and spitting and couldn't really go out. someone suggested that she should let the child play by the corridor. I felt that the child may not be monitored well. I also decided to monitor the child in my own.
2. I walked into a room and a woman was unjustly punishing an adult child for the offence of the younger child which happened to be her daughter. i got so angry and scolded her so much to check her daughte now there is still time. while I was still speaking a gulp of white smoke entered my mouth and almost choked me. I saw that the smoke was alive and oming towards me. I kept calling the name of Jesus that before it gets close to me it will scatter. we continued untill the smoke stopped. I saw the the case like container it emanating from. two of them with different colour of liquids. one was spirogyra green the other white. i pushed them down and it shattered. someone commented the water is darker than it seemed.